Show Us Your Slotworx V8

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Excuse the photo quality, however I've finally put together 8 Slotworx V8's for Armchair Racer.

These cars will be used as part of our host class series with the scheduled race to be held on April 11th. All cars have had a successful shakedown with all cars within 2 tenths of each other.

Armchair%20Results_00001_zpswv7hpwkk.jpg

Armchair%20Results_00002_zpse7metn4j.jpg

Armchair%20Results_00003_zpsmuzh2mtl.jpg

Armchair%20Results_00004_zpsczvd4b2y.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Brooksy.

Brooksy

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to get one of these soon...

Would love to put either of these liveries on it...

HRT2012_TestCOFT_zps94a2d1fb.jpg

MonsterConcept.jpg

But as I can't print white, making my own decals is out of the question, and I believe that both are fantasy liveries, so Patto's won't have them...

:(

Edit:

It appears that the first one may be real, and Patto's has it...

http://www.pattosplace.com/decals/V8Spercar-HRT-COTF-24.jpg

http://www.pattosplace.com/decals/V8Spercar-HRT-COTF-FullWrap-24.jpg

Pity the full wrap is solid black over the whole car...

Edited by shadow_rusty

The first link is without the wrap, but it doesn't have the black for the Toll or the lions head either...

awsesome job Kylie , love your work . Has made my young bloke Matt super keen to paint one up very soon . Just goes to show that having a go can result in a great car that you have done yourself. You should be very proud of your self Kylie ,fantastic. Hope you have fun racing it on Dads track .

Cheers Pagey

Just thought i'd post some feed back here ,, Lucky to be an Armchair racer ,,,,,,,racer !!! The new Slotworxs V8 host class was a huge success , fantastic cars and very well set up ,thanks Jason , made for very close racing, great cars to drive , loved every minute of it . Looks like this is the class to look forward to !! Well done to Cam for getting this product out there . Nice chassis .

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear Jan , was wondering when you might get it out to play . Hope it goes well for you , looking forward to some post race reports . I'm starting to do a few paint jobs for my self while still bailed up in Hospital isolation with Matt . Have to be very careful with chemical any thing but with the water based art paints I'm safe . Going stir crazy so needed to play.

Cheers Pagey

• 1 month later...