charlesx

Information

I can empathize with the moving bit. Still got boxes of stuff from when I moved from Melbourne to here 14 years ago as well as when His Lordship moved in a year or two after that. Trouble is 2 three bedroom houses do not fit in a 4 room cottage. Even with 2 single bay garages added to the block.

Was just feeling a little concerned on WRP2015 Mel/Gazza/Craig. You guys know the most dangerous thing for a proxy is silence.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Was just feeling a little concerned on WRP2015 Mel/Gazza/Craig. You guys know the most dangerous thing for a proxy is silence.

Good news is the box of cars have arrived in Oz

The bad news is getting time this close to Xmas to finish the series off

....... local meet on the 5th (check numbers, maybe in), got a work pissup on the 12th, parents coming down from Brisbane on the 19th, in Wellington (NSW) on the 26th plus i have to clear it with Craig's doctor to see if he can come out to play.

Will try, but not promising anything, we will see what happens

+ working all the way through, only the public holidays, back to work tomorrow will try for something over the weekend

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Hi guys

I can empathise on the moving house front. Only this year did I look through all the remaining boxes that moved

in with me 15 years ago....and now Barbs' stuff is here too, we have some of a 3-storey house's contents, plus a 3-bedroom bungalow's contents....in a 3 bedroom bungalow.... :rolleyes: Not to mention slot car and train stuff in the attic....lol

I'm sure we all look forward to the results of the final 2015 round, whenever you guys can make it happen. :)

As for WRP 2016, although in the past this has been SCX based, do we have to have it that way? I'm certainly hoping one can be orgaised and am open to suggestions as to formats. Although I do like SCX rally cars, myself.... B)....it is getting difficult to obtain the old style motors. I do like the idea of a standard motor though.

A very Happy New Year to all at Aus Slot and all WRP enthusiasts in particular.

Cheers

Dave and Barbs

Edited by slotcarmann

i just moved house on the 23rd dec in a week and only have 10 boxes left... Mel, if some of your car boxes cannot be unpacked, i can give you my adress in south australia:)