Sign in to follow this  
gazza

Season 1 Round 2

Twas a good nights racing.Thanks for the turn up . Got to apologise for the glitch at the start but was happy that we still finished at a good time. John , Joe has the results on a stick and said he will send them to you. If he doesnt ,Ill send them to you just let me know. Good pics as usual Gaz , we will have to get another camera man to get pics of your cars. Thanks again guys .

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Hi Jimmi .Sitting at the line waiting to go trying to plug Joe in and i hit my controller car went over the line before the green light.Went down two laps and it was all over. It happens and you learn from it .I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP .

. The race should have been paused........ General Rules .....The race starter is to ensure drivers and marshals are ready prior to starting a heat...................................Joe.

When on auto count down, it's up to the driver, there was 60 sec after the previous heat and 60 before the start of the next, you know how the system works and every ones names are still called out, even though they don't have to be, if you can't get your car on the line in time it's too bad.

By the way the "you" is general

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

It is ok Joe. If i was in that position again i would still plug you in.It was a good night of racing and we should keep it that way. ONE DAY LONG ONE DAY I WILL GET YOU :angry:

When on auto count down, it's up to the driver, there was 60 sec after the previous heat and 60 before the start of the next, you know how the system works and every ones names are still called out, even though they don't have to be, if you can't get your car on the line in time it's too bad.

By the way the "you" is general

How do you guys put up with this as a group? Did you forget Joe is in a wheelchair? Embarrassing for the slot car community