Powerbase on

Enter

Right arrow

Enter

Up arrow

Right scroll to ProG

Down arrow

Place car on track

Press brake button on the controller you want to use.

Press Enter to save the setting.

You car id will now been set.

Sorry just seen your trying to set your car id in SSDC, haven't done this is a while myself. I'll see if I can have a crack later if time permits.

cheers

Matt

Edited by mattcrackers

Also, try pressing and holding the enter button...

With the screen connected, it puts the power base into programming mode and stays there.

With the screen dis-connected, it puts the power base into temporary programming mode, and drops out once the first car has been set.

Certainly simplier than using the menu, but I'm not too sure if it works with SSDC connected as I don't use that application.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Setting car in ssdc is very easy,once you start setting up a race there is a display (race tree) in all the colours you see on the apb,red,yellow etc.

All you need to do is place the cursor over the coloured squares and click with the mouse,a sub menu appears asking you to make sure the other cars are of track,click ok and its done.

Scorpius Digital B)

• 1 year later...

Hi

Setting car in ssdc is very easy,once you start setting up a race there is a display (race tree) in all the colours you see on the apb,red,yellow etc.

All you need to do is place the cursor over the coloured squares and click with the mouse,a sub menu appears asking you to make sure the other cars are of track,click ok and its done.

Only if you have upgraded your power base to the most recent firmware