Hello, I'll Start Off With A Noobie Question!

rob_aarrgghh

Welcome aboard. Yes. Images need to be hosted elsewhere and linked here.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Welcome Rob. One easy trick, if you don't have an account with Photo-bucket or similar company, then you can post pictures to Facebook - say in the Auslot Facebook page, then right click over the image to get the address, and use that to paste into the image box here.

That also means you post here to Auslot forum AND Auslot Facebook.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I tried the face book URL method and I couldn't get it to work.

it woudnt allow me to copy and paste the address.

any ideas why.

cheers

steve

No. I do it nearly every day. Left click on the picture to select that image, then right click your mouse, and one of the options that comes up is "copy image location", select that, then paste the image into the image box input in the forum here.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: