Thanks for running this round guys.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Thanks for the hard work Gazza and crew. Happy to be mixing it anywhere near the top.

Congratulations to the podiumites. Well run.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks Gazza and who ever helped run this round.

The results look like a repeat of last year, bloody RS 200 again. I think the Metro us just too twichy compared to the longer RS Fords.

Weill done Peter and Gas41(fastest lap).

Fabian and Lynnes cars posted some good times, But may be just a bit light for this track.

On past rounds the MSC cars, on paper, were the ones to beat, but would they have it all there own way at this round, of course they were because your only reading this after you've found the results.

I must be the only one who doesn't skip to the results.....

Thanks for yet another great event, great feed back and pics.. Happy to just win the "use to be dominant" category. Well done to all of the winners.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

I must admit the RS200 was a last minute choice and I think I left if a little light. But the car is pretty much a classic rally car format, ie) a box with a wheel on each corner.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

yep, the RS200 is a blast... the list of P1 is impressive. i will settle for a p3 in classic at the end of the serie. I will work on the weight and guide for next year.

On the WRC, from P4 it is very .... very tight in the point.

This is a great year of proxy again. If we got the European to do their own serie followed by a final for the top 3 of each continent it may be event better!

DSC_0009_zpsd2bdb2c0.jpg

Well you did ask

Just on that photo for a second, it shows the importance of gluing the tyres on, at full noise going over the jump (sort of) you can just see the tyre expanding

DSC_00091_zps8e2ba10a.jpg

Gluing and truing, all help in the overall performance

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Just an update to let everyone know the cars are now with Mel, who hope to run his round next weekend, he was aiming for this weekend but a liitle late to organise it owing to the long weekend.

Mel's son Gary has offered to run a full round at this year instead of the usual one stage run on Nuggets Hill last year.

After that the cars will go to Ben M for a round on his extended track ( new for this year),

Edited by kalbfellp