Sign in to follow this  
teamredracing

Season 3 Rnd 4 Minto Park Raceway

Ok guys, heres your notice for this weeks round at my place . So far we have myself and Matt for rally and road and I know Joe and Mick will be doing just road.Got to know if we're running rally or not. Also need to know who's also coming for dinner.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Is this the last RallyKhana for the year?

Was still hoping to make it to 1 more, but it's not looking very good...

Yes it is Shadow . So far Myself , Matt, Mel , Paul . If we get enough ,I'd kick it off at say 1.00pm or so starting at Mels. At this stage its not looking good but I'll give it to thursday and see if there are anymore takers . If not road track will be open from 2.30 pm for practise.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Bugger...

Can't make this weekend...

Hope to catch up with you guys at least once next year too...

Thats it , no rally :angry: . Mels out . Track opens 4.30. for practise . ...............................................................

Craig

Hi guys...

Major Bummer about the RallyKhana being cancelled...

But on the plus side, Young Dylan and I will be there for at least the first class of racing...

Also, if possible, can we run the Trans-Am class first, as the other cars will be much harder for Dyl...

We will bring Trans-Am and Group 5's with us, but our Slot.it Group C's run MJK's and 14k motors...

Thanks guys, and looking forward to meeting up with you again...

Michael

We are running the trans am first Micheal . The voltage will be 11 so dont worry about the others

Cheers Craig

Craig

So am I Lawrence . Due to xmas wankers who need there damn pergola's and awnings up before the festive day. Dont know why they dont build these things in winter . Nothing wrong with Scrooge I say. I should be finished and out of there just after lunch . So I'll have to put the track down tonight or when I get home and get the boys to do a few laps to clean it up. By the way Kai dont you have to work more than a few weeks to be invited to the xmas party :huh::P:D

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

Thanks Craig for your hospitality and patience.

We had a great time and are looking forward to our next visit.

Hope you guys continued to have a good night after we head off.

Thanks again to all.

I was on my was too but had to turn around. Carnage on the road!!!!!!!!!!

You didnt do this post from the pub did you John and then drive home :o:D . Glad you and Dylan had fun . Catch you again . Mick ,hope damage wasn't to bad . She was a rip snorta of a storm . Will post up results and podium pics in the next few days . I hate you Longy :angry::P:D :D . Sorry , forgot I may have to start driving for you ;) ;) ;) . But dont tell Joe :P .

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

Well I thought it was going to be a good night , but that guy turned up and continued his record lap winning ways . Talk about wanting to hiring a hit man . Team Longy Engineering did it again . Severe storms couldnt hold him back and we even let a couple of ring ins ,Shadow Rusty who bought his young munchkin, Dylan from the nations capital to put him off and that didnt work.I think it was very close ;):D , but he held his composure. Even Ronny turned up late to put in a challenge and Jimmi even popped over for a while , note Jmmi have your cars in the boot next time ;) .

Had a good roll up by the pics of Parc Ferme in each class . The garage handled the large crowd. Anyway heres the results The regular photoghrapher didnt turn up , said something about having a wedding to go to. Think he's moonlighting .So I had a go at it .

First up was Trans Am

TransAm_zps14204bc8.jpg

TransAmResults_zps1ca0063d.jpg

Winners were Matt , Joe and Paul

PodiumTransAm_zpsb759f9f5.jpg

Next was Sports Sedans

SportSedans_zpsdc8a2358.jpg

SportsSedansResults_zps3b2021e6.jpg

Winners were Joe , Matt and Paul

PodiumSportsSedans_zps82b0319b.jpg

3rd Class for the night was Slot It Group C

SlotitGroupC_zpsba519108.jpg

SlotItGroupCResults_zpsc6c91534.jpg

Winners were Matt , Paul and Ronny

PodiumSlotitGroupC_zpsa6bc253d.jpg

We had a glitch with the laps not counting the point whatever. So there fight for second and third. Paul came up trumps as P comes before R in the alphabet . But Ronny got the better lap. Ahhh , let them fight it out .

Had a fourth class to run as we had a bit of time on a hands . I think the others were just scared of the storm and wanted to let it blow over before shooting through. It was only a fun class and not a points round. It was called Formula Libra Pad. Other wise known as

RUN WHAT YA BRUNG

FormulaLibraPad_zps6ac0ea21.jpg

FormulaLibraPadResults_zps1efb198e.jpg

And the winners were Matt, Joe and Paul

PodiumFormulaLibraPad_zps9122917c.jpg

Anyway it was a good nights fun . Didnt talk to a lot of those car owners but hope they come back again :huh: . Thanks again to Shadow Rusty (Micheal ) and son (Dylan) for coming all the way up from Canberra in the storm . Sorry about not running the rally but theres some serious wimps out there :P:D .Heard Quakers Slotter ( Mick ) got a bit of damage to his house throught the storm ,so hopefully everthing is ok there Mick. As far as I know Johns is the next one so we'll see if Longy engineering can do it again.Congrats to Matty with the lap record for each of the classes , even the one we wont be running again :D . By the way I picked up something off Matt to worry about . If you hear him say my cars are'nt handling this track , Be worried , be very worried.

Cheers Craig

Craig

Thanx for the nite Craig. I was a good nite down there..

Great report there with the photo's mate..

Longy's got his cars on song..

Cheers Paul...

Nice write up there Craig...

I noticed that if you didn't make 6th or higher, you didn't get on the score board...

So, big congrats to Dyl for beating 8 other drivers...

Thanks again for a memorable night, and looking forward to heading up again in the new year...