kalbfellp

Round One Shelmore Park Rally Complex

Well, I think Fabien should take the 2CV. I've had my eye on a Fiat/Seat 850 ever since starting this crazy ride with the SCX Alpine A110 all those years ago. :D

I seriously doubt the mini is going to finish anywhere other than last due to it's small size.

When it left the 4 lights were working perfectly and it was the fastest rally car around Mount Igloo.

Oh well - saw it on the list and thought what the hell.... I've got nothing to lose - hopefully a few other hosts will enjoy the experience......

Hi Phil. Just a small question. FordRS200 - With most weight shifted to inside of car did it have any tendency to tip as COG would be a bit higher. Thought perhaps a bit more weight might have quietened down but sounds not.

Sorry about Ford motor. Had I a bit more time might have changed to MRRC 1090 slimline out of Lotus GP car. Had to change this to BWA slimline for VRAA.

Regards Chas Le Breton.

Fabian I have all the car details and will start adding them to the post as time permits.

I have been busy trying to catch up casting,moulding and preparing some cars that need shipping very soon.