2015 Nsw 1/24 Scaleauto Endurance Championships

Guest jazzbell

I think Foxy is right... Just run 12 minute brackets.. that way each year we can look at our LAP TOTAL improvements over the previous year.

The only problem with this is the quiet complex formula of... we're getting older and the LMP's are getting faster.. can we beat the previous years lap total?

I'm currently working on a walking stick controlller...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regretfully , due to circumstances out of or control, the Eagles are officially withdrawing from both these endurance races.

Bruce,

Such is life....our priorities are not always of our own making. Would have been great having another new (but experienced) team at this event.

I suppose this now opens the door for another team....so get on board if you were hoping to take part.

Cheers,

Jan

'The older I get the faster I was.'

Hi Shane, we've managed to secure the services of a third driver for the Scale Autos on the Sunday and Ashley and I will race as a two man team in the LMP's.

So - If you'll have us the Eagles have landed and the Eagles are in.

Please let us if all is ok an we'll book flights. :ph34r:

Guest jazzbell

Shane, please put the Hornsby team into the LMP race in place of the Eagles.

Sorry but the Eagles are still in the LMP race.

Hi Shane, we've managed to secure the services of a third driver for the Scale Autos on the Sunday and Ashley and I will race as a two man team in the LMP's.

So - If you'll have us the Eagles have landed and the Eagles are in.

Please let us if all is ok an we'll book flights. :ph34r:

Go ahead and book your flights.

Kim Axton is now joining the Eagles and Mark Fox will be apart of a Hornsby team.

Regards shane a

Team NSR

Canberra team I need names so we know your a deffanent starter for this event please.

Edited by jazzbell

All great news,

We have seven flight bookings made and confirmed for the SE Queensland boys. All arriving on Friday morning and walking into HSC when James opens his doors.

Looking forward to another epic Scale Auto Enduro and the first OAPR LMP 1000 Enduro. Will be fantastic to meet up with all the mates from Dapto, Victoria and Europe.....not forgetting Paul and the other new guys from Canberra.

......Shane....you are going to miss a good one....????

Cheers,

Jan

Hey Jan,

some nice stuff happening down there.. Seems it's the new place to come to for some racing. B)

Mate,

This is the best racing in the world - bar none. If you ever want to come DownUnder for a slotting holiday, let me know. We might even get you into one of the teams for one of the events in this series. We have enticed quite a few of the European guys to race with us and some have accepted, with others wishing they could if they had more notice. So in future we will continue to wave to carrot and see who go for it.

Good to hear from you!

Jan

And you would have raced against me and my brother (Paul K) at the time.

I would have been only 13 or 14 at the time, and I think I came 3rd, and got top rookie, but the old grey cells are not what they used to be.

A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain.

Guest jazzbell

Guys for Lmp race I need names for Dapto team 1

Also Cam has asked me to join him in the other dapto team.

Regards Shane A

Team nsr

Edited by jazzbell

Hang on a minute, there are already people down as first reserves for the LMP race.

So what's going on, 2 teams were accepted from Dapto before others had a chance to enter, now it seems at least one Dapto team didn't have 2 drivers and the other Dapto team is still unknown. How about accepting the entries that have drivers first. And the team that's missing out is the Hornsby team.

Edited by Garry J

Cheers,

Garry J

Slotworx_Logo_Small.jpg

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Guys for Lmp race I need names for Dapto team 1

Also Cam has asked me to join him in the other dapto team.

Regards Shane A

Team nsr

To my understanding it's the same drivers as in the 8 Hr Race. They are:

• Rod C
  • Chris W
  • Jason B

Thanks,

Brooksy.

Brooksy