Wrp Round 12 Mount Salt Panorama

Ontheflipside

Fantastic! Thankyou to all involved, looking forward to seeing how my little Ford looks when it arrives back home soon.

Truth be told I actually haven't driven it myself yet, my track wasn't running with in the short time frame of receiving it and posting it... And that shows in the results lol.... :-D

Some great photos. That really is such a wonderful track.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

That really is such a wonderful track.

just like the bloke that built it eh?

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

:lol: If you think so.

I just believe what my mother says Embs

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Surely the track builder ain't got curves like that :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Seriously an amazing track, thanks to all involved for running and hosting and the great pictures.

Ive read some great posts in recent times but this one definitely got me smiling :-D

Great job to all involved and I agree, fantastic track that one.

Go along with all the praise for a superb track, and thanks for showing 111 on it really impressed with the driving through the twisty bits , or the curves and hardly a tinny in sight, well just one in the picture , don't ask, ummm in the northern hemisphere we have ring pulls on the cans to open them :o the pictures are superb thanks guys . :)

Go along with all the praise for a superb track, and thanks for showing 111 on it really impressed with the driving through the twisty bits , or the curves and hardly a tinny in sight, well just one in the picture , don't ask, ummm in the northern hemisphere we have ring pulls on the cans to open them :o the pictures are superb thanks guys . :)

It was fun putting your car around Mels track .The word from Gary was dont come off which is the one thing you dont say , but I managed a couple of straight laps. As it was at Mels and I had to drive home might have explained no tinnies. We actually have to teach Mel how to open a drink can ;):lol: . We convicts in the colonies have been pushing the poms in government for ring pulls for years. I think its about time we become a republic :o^_^:lol: .

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.