Sign in to follow this  
Macca48

New Track

That's a decent size area you have available. It would help if you let everyone know what your interested in racing. How many lanes? Routed or plastic? Digital? What cars are you racing, standard box stock or higher powered cars like slot it where larger radius curves are cool. Jealous of your space available.

sorry small typo 1.2m wide . plastic a this time Carrera digital .I am looking at routed wooden but still like the digital idea so I will have to check out options .car at this Carrera digital and chipped ones but am looking to see if other brands are suitable to my track and chipping .thanks for help in advance .

Scorpius Wireless digital can fit into Carrera track or timber tracks. We manufacture everything required to race on timber including lane changer assemblies and all necessary electronic items and software.

Google Scorpius Wireless routed, Scorpius Wireless Carrera and Scopius Wireless timber.

Rick

Edited by aussieslotter

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com