Presentation Of 2013 Scalextric World Champion

Armchair Racer

If you are in Sydney late today we welcome you to pop into Armchair Racer as at 6.00pm as Jason Brooks will be presented with the trophy and prize for winning the 2013 Scalextric World Championship.

We are not sure if Jason or anyone else has mentioned this somewhere else but when Jason was at the Sydney 500 V8 race held at Homebush last year someone (who Jason did not know) stopped to ask him wasn't he the Scalextric World Champion!

Also it is race night tonight starting at 7.00pm with the Slot.it and Plafit classes.

They are sure leaving it late again. You'd think the presentation should be in the first half of the year.

Congratulations JB for being double world champ.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hail to the king baby...

ps. Congrats on another world domination...

Thanks for the support everyone!

The 2013 Scalextric World Championship presentation was held last night at Armchair Racer. In attendance was Jason, the NSW Sales Rep from Southern Models representing Scalextric, and Jim from Armchair Racer. Thank you for organizing the presentation and prizes for this event. It was well worth the wait.

Below are some photos of the 2013 World Championship Car.

GOPR0031_zps0327947d.jpg

GOPR0033_zps5ed4f03a.jpg

GOPR0034_zps4b855436.jpg

GOPR0035_zps23ed1ccc.jpg

GOPR0036_zpsb1ced502.jpg

GOPR0038_zpsffc3ba27.jpg

Thanks,

Brooksy.

Brooksy

Congratulations. Now back into training. Got to go for 3 in a row.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Well done duel world champion. Still no hair cut? What's mum going to say about that???

Don't worry Chris. The rents have given me another lecture on that one.

By the way, can i borrow your NASCAR again tonight? I may pop another window though! hoping to go for 4 in a row.

Brooksy