drw21

Race 6 Topp Slots Motorplex Christchurch

Congrats to the guys on the podium and well done to all who drove and helped in the running of this round - GREAT JOB. Qualified 15th and now 12th in the race - wowee, what moire can I ask for?! Totally unexpected - my car must.really like this track Thanks guys, for putting it there. The 'Vette keeps springing surprises and if it continues improving like this, then who knows........? :rolleyes::D

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

Thanks for a great round

Big thanks to host , drivers an all involved

Congrats to the podiums

It's getting excitingly close in the over all points

😳😳😳

Thanks Nitro and your team for hosting this round. Sounds like you had a good time.

Congards to Mac - your skill in building competitive nonpodded cars is impressive.

Congrads to the rest of the podium finishers.

Crazy close for 2nd to 7th, all on the same total laps separated only by segments, can't ask for better racing.

Orakei Racer

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast!

Well done Wazza and your team - Thank You heaps for completing Race 6.

Congrats to those with podium spots.

I expect ya'll had fun with the Group 5 cars.

Here are the overall points so far.

As Mike said above top 7 places all within 1 lap - how close do you want it?

pointstalley_zpsdf576628.jpg

Edited by drw21

Here are some photo's from the round and also some video links .... Regarding video's , as you look at it .. from the start line the lanes run in this order .... Outside lane Yellow - Middle lane Red - Inside lane Blue ... Hope you enjoy .... Again thanks for the chance to run some awesome cars , which provided some close racing and close results ....

IMG_0123_zpsbb8ee52d.jpg

IMG_0124_zps91f68dce.jpg

IMG_0125_zps10d7c893.jpg

IMG_0126_zpsbc347d41.jpg

IMG_0127_zpsd70eee29.jpg

IMG_0128_zpsc9492921.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsb2b4c3f7.jpg

IMG_0130_zpsd453339f.jpg

IMG_0131_zps10084f32.jpg

Congrats to Slotmadmac and other podiumites and of course well done to organisers.

Have no idea what's wrong with my car but it just seems to be getting slower and slower - a bit like me.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Thanks for the round and especially the pics and video guys.

How come WE didn't get any scones with those .....

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Wow. Wasn't expecting that. When I put this car together it gave me all sorts of grief and I thought it would just be a poor cuzzy to the Sideways rockets. As always, I was just hoping to be the first non podded car home.

Thanks Nitro and your team for running this round. Loved the flow of your track. Video's were cool and some great driving on display. Cheers for putting my car out the front boys.

Podiums are for short people.

Thanks for running the round guys. Excellent video footage.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Wow. Wasn't expecting that. When I put this car together it gave me all sorts of grief and I thought it would just be a poor cuzzy to the Sideways rockets. As always, I was just hoping to be the first non podded car home.

Thanks Nitro and your team for running this round. Loved the flow of your track. Video's were cool and some great driving on display. Cheers for putting my car out the front boys.

It was a great car to drive , i loved it .. for a non podded car you did a great job putting it together , even if it did give you all sorts or grief ... Just goes to show if you set it up right it can run with the rocket ships and win ... Well done Mac ....

cheers again to those involved...... Round 6 has just stepped up the expectations of the remaining rounds... lol ...... great effort

It was interesting to see the cars in action and just how closely matched they were and that just 1 deslot can change the whole pattern of a particular heat. Pity there were no clips of the cars from Groups 1, 4 and 5 but nevertheless, it was still nice to have seen the action.

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.