Scuderia_Turini

Scotland - Round 3

Not sure I understand how or why placings seem to be added in. I thought it was about times.

Anyway, congratulations on an excellent round Leo.

believe i dont mean to upset anyone.....it doesnt matter to me being dead last........

but on miveson's sheet it has tucker down as tenth place.....didnt he come in the top three..

and i have penny as 8th in my add up yet she is down as 26 on miveson's sheet...

?????

it hardly seems fair that penny pitstop has the 8th fastest time across 4 stages but comes 26th....i just dont get it...

dont get me wrong its a fantastic job the hosts do, such a hard task and very time consuming...big kudos...but this scoring thing needs a bit of a look at in my book

Edited by Mobbzee

Fixed up....

I'll take responsibility for that - I sorted round spreadsheet by name and inserted finishing positions - some names were different which caused the mismatch. It's the drugs - honest officer.

Hi all. Now have points system sorted and reason for my beating Mel/OTFS. Final points are total laps plus finishing position in first three rounds. Even though he bet me overall by 4 laps I bet him in 3 of 4 stages so this takes this into account.

Will give me a better appreciation in future.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Quick question, why is the placing in the 4th round ignored?

Also, what's the reason that they are added at all?

Personally, I really don't mind, just curious as to why these decisions were made...

Thanks again for running the round...

Congrats to the podiumites...

ps. Not too sure how I'm managing to stay in the top 10, but there you have it...

Actually just done sums again. I think all four places are added. Just realised Mel/OTFS bet me under both systems by one place.

As Mobbzee has said does it ever make any difference.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Consistency Shadow_Rusty. Several of the other top runners have had one bad round.

Best of luck with rest of rally and to everybody else of course.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Ouch! Well at least I did well on the Mickey Mouse stage :unsure:

Cheers for the effort of running the round Leo.

Bring on the next one.

Thanks Mark, looks like i spoke to soon about the knee.

Can we have another recount, the first sheet had me at 16th, the revised version now has me at 14th, a couple more revisions and I'll be in the top 10 :)

Can the actual timing and final placing of the round be posted again and following that the overall championship posn be posted against so we can see they link.

The event is still showing the results whereby the placings of each stage are added to the total, but Miveson's recalculation excl those placings have been used for the championship.

Will help clarity for all.

Is next stop mine or IoM?

Note my club is holding a round of the slot rally GB on 27/7 where we will be running 8 different tracks. Be great if I can coincide this proxy with that, the 8 tracks will test all dimensions and if your car does not like one particular track you have more chance to make up time on the others.

If I need to run the event before then, I will use 3 of the stages, one smooth routed, one bumps and twists routed and one bumps and twist plastic.

Matt

As requested - rounds results

2013_WRP_O.jpg

And Series standings sorted by points

2014_WRP_R3.jpg

If anyone wants the spreadsheet send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Mark

Edited by miveson

Topman miveson! Now off to catch the iom tt races.

Have to organise a T Shirt or two

Yes thanks for hosting the round Leo,

Congrats to the 3 on the Podium & Looking forward to the next round.

Cheers,

Jimmi