Minto Rally Park Rnd 1

teamredracing

Hi Lenny/Alan.

We seem to be just about joined at the hip in these rally events. Time you put your car into top gear.

In OZ Rally we were 1+2 places apart at end and have now started this rally in similar vein.

Regards and good luck.

Chas Le Breton

Ok ladies and gentlemen the cars are off to sunny Wales :huh: .Evertime I watch Escape to the Country and they go to Wales ,Its always raining :huh:

So it now gives me time to try and reflect on your cars over the time at my place . Anything from 5th and up I wont comment on as they beat the track host and apparently I'm supposed to win as its my track .So I here.

Crap I forgot that I'm down in 22nd , so I most probably wont comment on anything from me and upwards ^_^:D . Will try and give some feed back .

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

I think I know already what the problem was with mine,

Too light and not enough body slack.

Still, the pic of my little Ford looked tops! :-D

I noticed the livery of mine is different to the other non 'self-painted' focus's, I thought it might have been difficult to spot other than the number, but it holds its own no worries ;-)

Don't knock the rain Gaz. A soggy sheep is a slow sheep.

It wasnt Gaz , Martyn . It was me and hey I think the Kiwi's have got that saying :D .

Cheers CRAIG.

That's why they wear gumboots ..... no wait, that's for a different reason

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Dementia what a lot of hooey . Why is it I still know where to go to work and I'm still married :o:huh::D . By the way who are you and what am I doing here...............

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 2 weeks later...

Martyn emailed us today that the box has arrived in Wales . Funny I thought I'd check on postal tracker and it tells me its still inCoventry Postal facility. Go figure :huh: .

Craig

Craigo, it's only the Wireless Access Module for the Scorpius that arrived, not the big box of cars. Sorry if the mail was a bit confusing. I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote it - I'm baffling enough for most people during daylight.

wosautos12.gif

Not wrong . And here I was going to eat humble pie about our 2 postal services. Might explain why it is still in Coventry by my postal tracker . thought it was to good to be true. Least you've got half a throttle to play with . Don't forget to clean the batteries before use :wacko::huh::D .

Craig