Sign in to follow this  
Springbok Racer

Who Will Be The Main Phart In 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Jason is a cockroach.

Cheers,

Garry J

Slotworx_Logo_Small.jpg

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

....do I get the feeling that a few of the 'under-study' pharts are keen to stir up a few of the 2014 contenders...?? Great, we'll be watching to see how the wannabe pharts are going too....maybe they'll get on the list for 2015.

'The older I get the faster I was.'

Gee.. Tim looks really excited about being the main Phart contender...

Lbd1Un4.jpg

Edited by axman

I actually think its great that Tim has his own style.. Think about it.. If a pretty girl walked into a room of suits which one would she gravitate to...

P.S. I've got a really bad pic of you Jason just trying to think of the appropriate caption ... :D

The MCN is only a few days away, wondering how the contenders will go? My money is on Shane and Cam to close the gap, but I'm also sure Jason is not going to make it easy for them.

All the best boys.....bring it on.

Guys,

I get the feeling there are three new 'understudy-wannabe' Pharts starting to make noises at the MCN......mmmmmhhhh, if you get my drift you no doubt agree their initials are; CW, JB and JJ?

The current standings have been updated.

Cheers,

Jan

Edited by Springbok Racer

.....so how will the pharts shape up this weekend? Watch this space for the latest update when it becomes available.

Jan

Hi all,

So the APC is all done and dusted for 2014; 21 drivers in S32 Div 2, 21 drivers in S32 Div 1, 25 drivers in Mini Z GT, 24 drivers in 1/24 Historics, 21 drivers in 1/24 GTJ, 18 drivers in 1/24 F1, 14 (2 driver) teams in 1/24 FLM and 13 (2 driver) teams in 1/24 Grp C.

Our main 2014 pharts are now heading towards the pointy end of the year. Only the two Scale Auto enduro's are remaining - one in Victoria during September and the last one in SA during November.

Check out the first post in this thread for the current standings. For 2015 it is becoming clear that our top ten pharts will have to include some of the latest young pharts. Names like Jason Brooks and Chris Wonson immediately jumps to mind.

Cheers,

Jan

Edited by Springbok Racer

Guys,

With only one more major race in 2014 - the South Australian 8 hour Scale Auto Enduro - at the start of November, it is not long to go now for all of us to find out who the Top Phart for 2014 will be. With 5 contenders entered it will no doubt produce a great finale to this closely contested series.......LOL.

My money is on Simon to walk away with the honours....but I am sure Tim and Shane will be up there too.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi all,

We have come to the end of 2014 and the final standings are:

- Simon Wakelin 22 points

- Cam Nielsen 21 points

- Paul Stevens 17 points

- Jason Kerr 16 points

- Tim Tyler 15 points

- Shane Atkinson 8 points

- Noel Batson 6 points

- Greg Colgan 3 points

- Cody Bramble nil

- Troy Boldy nil

So Simon is our Main 2014 Phart and I am sure regarded by many as the best scale model car racer currently in Australia. Well done mate, you deserve your crown. As for Cam, it was close.....but no cigar unfortunately.

In 2015 I will run another one of these tongue-in-cheek driver rankings, but we will include a couple of understudy Pharts that have shown their potential this year - watch this space.

To everyone, have a great end to 2014 and a fantastic festive and holiday season.

Cheers,

Jan