Scaleauto Guides Which Ones To Get

dangermouse

Hello

I am looking at getting some new guides. I have used mostly used NInco Pro race and slot.it before but need something different to the Ninco pro-race and the slot.it wood guides are a bit to large - getting stuck on a couple of the tracks I race on.

I went looking for smaller slot.it guides and discovered the range of Scaleauto Guides - they seem good value - 2 guides for the price of one slot.it guide and comparable to the Ninco guides.

There seems to be quite a range but I don't know how they compare size wise with slot.it and Ninco guides.

With such a range I am not sure exactly which ones to order and would appreciate any recommendations.

cheers

David

Very interested to hear peoples opinions here...

Cheap guide options are always wanted...

On my track, I've found the Ninco Pro to be the best all round contender for scaley sport track, but they can be slightly too deep for my father's scaley classic track...

That said, if your guides are only getting stuck on tight corners, you could always trim a millimeter or 2 off of the trailing edge...

Or, if the slot isn't deep enough, you can trim a millimeter or 2 off of the bottom edge...

Edited by shadow_rusty