Best Way To Sell 60-80 Cars

Davnic74

So why hasn't a mod stepped up and changed the rule and invited davnic to put his list up?

Are the rules set in stone or something?

grumpy rant over

I could say that he hasn't actually asked us to. :)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

you could say that.....I could say " the mods could ask him"

now I see the start of Davnics sale......oh well, the mods get off with a light roasting

Edited by munter

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

I do think it's up to more than me. I'm only one of a swathe.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

that is true...I would love to read a mission statement from the moderating team though.

In my mind they should be like helpful caretakers....... cleaning up trash, putting things in the right place and unlocking doors when your key doesn't fit.

Regards

Edited by munter

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

In my mind they should be like helpful caretakers....... cleaning up trash, putting things in the right place and unlocking doors when your key doesn't fit.

We do try.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Can't help thinking that a section where like minded members could go to sell or buy items relevant to their hobby couldn't be set up. Not easy I agree but in the light of the demand and the limited opportunities possibly worth a consideration.

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.