Best Way To Sell 60-80 Cars

Davnic74

Hey all,

I'm wanting to sell of what's left of my cars but not interested in eBay and there BS fees.

Any ideas would be great.

I know on here we can sell upto 8 at a time and may be my only option..

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

The world wide audience that eBay offers is probably still your best bet at realising the best return. There is really nothing else that offers the same kind of coverage.

Miveson is probably your best customer possibility as far as moving a bunch of them at once. :)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

There are numerous FB groups selling slots. And of course, all of the slot car forums offer for sale sections. But these are more inclined to be populated by racing folk rather than collecting folk. I'm guessing most of what you're looking to sell are on the collectible side of things.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Cheer 's

I'll start listing some on here tonight, prices will be good as I need them gone to fund another bike.. !

The big question still remains, which bike? :)

Giant anthem advanced team 0, 27.5 to go with my Trance.

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

selling up Dave? send me a link or a list, I have some play money :)

Pretty much, I'll make a list tonight ..

Like the add says Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLt8-6rb8w&list=PLLFVTijbI9HaGOpZ8NivjTDszsfMlzCY0

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I think you've done the right thing, by starting this thread.

I'd suggest that rather than listing all cars, (which might upset the administrators?) you give us an idea of the general nature of your collection (era, genre, makes, etc) and then invite anyone who might be interested in a bulk purchase to pm you to get the full list and start negotiations. With any luck that will divest you of the bulk of the cars, then you can either put the reminder here, 8 at a time, or chuck em on ebay, maybe in groups to minimise fees?

Good luck!

Graeme

~~~~~~

(Life is like a sewer....................What you get out of it depends on what you put into it!)

https://gtoutweb.com/index.htm

selling up Dave? send me a link or a list, I have some play money :)

Pretty much, I'll make a list tonight ..

getting out all together?

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

Miveson is probably your best customer possibility as far as moving a bunch of them at once.

You are cracking me up Embs...... I've been so good in 2014 - probably only bought about 4 cars

You've probably got about 400 PM's after post #1.... I'll be more open and transparent and ask for a list if one exists.....

Edited by miveson

Seems I'm going to need some time to sort through what I have as new in box and used in box..

I'll have some cars up shortly but keep in mind that most of my good stuff went over a year ago..

Either way they'll be at good prices.

Thanks for the interest.

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Cheer 's

I'll start listing some on here tonight, prices will be good as I need them gone to fund another bike.. !

The big question still remains, which bike? :)

Giant anthem advanced team 0, 27.5 to go with my Trance.

Very nice. Unfortunately I dont have 80 cars to sell so i've got to sell a bike to buy another bike.... All the best with the sale.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Interesting that eight cars is the limit for one hit.....seems a nice even number but that rule limits Davnic who is no sneakythief. Couldn't the mods allow him to put the list up and everyone can see?.......I have seen huge lists put up on another forum.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality