Sign in to follow this  
neil

Mount Pritchard Speedway

had a go t some repaints for the next series of racing....... don't know why, but can't shake these colours off the palate in my head... Works well with the theme of my speedway anyways......... though they still look plain Jane to me,, don't know if it is due to lack of sponsorship stickers or if more colour could have been splashed around.....

paintjobs026_zps487ceb77.jpg

paintjobs025640x480_zps4ddb258b.jpg

had a bit of trouble with the tape scaring the windows,, made it worste by thinking alcohol wipes could remove this...errr......... Don't know how to void this but think the warm weather today may be at cause....

paintjobs021640x480_zps67213b37.jpg

Edited by neil

Lookin good , nice style . Sometimes the smallest touch of color can lift a black car

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0035-2.jpg

A few sponsor sticker in plain white would work a treat .

Edited by paulthetexan

I like them as they are. I don't think they need another colour added. You already have the blue there. But, adding race numbers might help a little with the look you are after.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

cheers........ amazing how I just missed the obvious litle details that have been mentioned..... lights, numbers,, now It'll be my luck that'll look overdone ........... I must of looked at Paulthetexan's Mazda a few times before I realised that the mirror were red..nice and subtle........ Gonna have to see if Patto's has a sheet to my liking( I'm sure he will) or if I can get a personal sheet designed.

Cheers again.

Hey .....thought I'd share my latest Build & Respray to be entered in the 2014 New Zealand Grp.5 Proxy..........

you might remember my last attempt on this car with the Scratch Built Proxy,,,,,,,,,, got it to a roll'n chassis but other things got in the way..........

build1019.jpg

with a little more skills acquired via.a lot of mistakes...... I was keen to do some building..

DSCF3144_zps3d88ad06.jpgDSCF3154_zps98f2dba6.jpgDSCF3141_zpsbec5f4a8.jpg

Edited by neil

Man...... I'm not having an easy time with this posting :angry: ................ better get these up before I lose my mind... <_<

DSC00020_zps6fe532cb.jpgDSC00018_zpsacdc4109.jpgDSC00012_zpscbb66e9c.jpgDSC00008_zpsca6d3918.jpge0792c66-c4ad-49cd-81af-228c46de24ae_zps792c292c.jpgDSC00021_zps133c232c.jpg