2003 Hide And Seek Champion

Scuderia_Turini

BBC web site has this item about an Australian hide and seek expert - http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-25618683

I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with a name...

LOL

Edited by Scuderia_Turini
Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

(chuckle) I heard that one on the news this morning and thought of him.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I'd be lucky to get one leg in it, and if i did get inside there is no way in hell that i could get my fat arse out again, it'd take a lot more than baby oil

JWTKTHfb_zps631bee7c.gif

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

On the subject of hide and seek... a lot of years ago at Moonee Raceway, Ray, the trackowner could'nt work out how he was loosing stock and cigarettes.. especially as he was the only one behind the sales counter.

He finally worked out stuff only went missing when he closed the shop for an hour when he went home for dinner. He reasoned some-one must be hiding under the track, (it was a BIG track) and came out while he was away, knock of the gear, hide under the track and then just become another customer when Ray re-opened the track and the crowd came in.

Ray devised a plan... A few weeks later he came back to the shop after his dinner break to find glass from his front door right out onto the tram tracks on Sydney Road. Police were there and could'nt work out why some-one was breaking out rather than in...

Ray had hooked up the loudest alarm I've ever heard to the counter door. I can just imagine this guy crawling out from his hidey hole... all is quiet until he opens the counter door... in sheer terror he's run straight thru the plate glass door to get away. Ray never had anything stolen again.

Edited by axman

I remember when I was waging school,,, mum came home from work with a workmate to case the house after a school phone call,,,, so I'm hiding in the wardrobe & the door opens & here I am making the most obvious gestures/pleading :ph34r: for him not to say anything,,,,,, & for the next few millisecond I felt at ease when he gestured back with the... "she'll be apples"..& a wink..... He close the door nice & quietly.... & I'm at ease..... till I hear the most sarcastic comment ever...."Well,,, He's not in the wardrobe"....... Well I thought mum was going to tear shreds of me but I guess she was all to familiar of the primary schools disiplinary actions back in the 80's,,,,, Oh yeah a week of " I'm glad you can be with us today Mr Land..... followed by Six of the best before we sat down for the days learning.... & more caning... :mellow: