Sign in to follow this  
gazza

Not Happy With The Taxi'S

If he wasn't happy then... I think he may have given up the ghost completely and gone postal when it became just Red vs Blue.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

How many of the current crop have driven for more than a whole season overseas?

Let's hope we will only see Webber in the 12hour , and never in October at the mountain.

"If one does not fail at times,

then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

I'm wanting to have a good ol' debate about what Mr G.L.TUTT has written,,, but what I've read Is a whole bunch of somethings sumarised into 1 big nothing,,,,,, its simply a whinge about change.....

he mentions drivers from Aus. taking on the world...... Does this not happen anymore

He mentions large corperates controlling the direction of the sport...... Has this not always been the case..

& did anyone even know about Ricardo or donate to his racing funds when he was youngster????,,,

& does anyone now care for that Webster guy who used to race those Multi $$ sponsorship backed corporate controlled with a nut at the helm F1's??

no one likes change..... cause it reminds us of our age.......

I must point out that the magazine i found this in was published in the UK, so he didn't think much of the local rags either.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

He's not wrong.

Dont get me wrong I do like to watch the V8's but there is something about watching a car that starts its life as a production car, for public consumption, then tuned to be a race car that doesnt sit well with me.

I would rather watch single seat racing, anything from speedway to track racing, and everytime I do go to watch, I am reminded that grass roots motorsport has barely a pulse......In sydney at least.

This also goes for bike racing too....

Love,

Kai smileyhawk.jpg