2014 Entry List

gazza

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gazza.

I see in your latest spreadsheet you have me down for No. 44 but this is also Lenny Broke's number. Can I have No.72 please as I have plenty of these transfers.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

any chance i could get no. #49 for my car this year??

Might as well jump in :D

#5 for me &

#6 for Marcos

Both FORDS :rolleyes:

Edited by FPV GTP
Signaturebanner_zpsbb5af1d4.jpg

Might as well jump in :D

#5 for me &

#6 for Marcos

Both FORDS :rolleyes:

Only if I give up my last years # 5 <_<

And BTW Gazza is #4 (LY) and Craig (TRR) is #46 (LY)

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hi Fairy. Welcome aboard. The fee will be payable by PayPal, but the amount hasn't been finalised yet.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hi Ember.

Thanks, I only started competing earlier this year, taking part in an few slot rally GB events then saw this via the dreaded facebook and thought it looked great.

So I am a complete novice but it's all good fun isn't it!!!!

Thanks again.

This one is a good place to start. Essentially you can buy an eligible car and run it as is (sans magnet) but some basic tuning will benefit immensely.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Good fun... no way. Week on week off you wilk have your blood pressure going up, your focus at work will go down during the week waiting for the result of the week end. It is a very stressfull 6months you are going into:).

I did my first last year and end up mid pack with a car which never race on a rally track. Welcome to the race.

Good fun... no way. Week on week off you wilk have your blood pressure going up, your focus at work will go down during the week waiting for the result of the week end. It is a very stressfull 6months you are going into:).

I did my first last year and end up mid pack with a car which never race on a rally track. Welcome to the race.

Hmmph...Gallic passion; You're an Ocker now Fabian, lay back a bit... ;):P:rolleyes:

Chris

H.M.C.C

beeing french, i had to google the term, and here is what Wiki gave me:

Richard Neville defined ockerism as being "about conviviality: comradeship with a touch of good-hearted sexism".[2] It is mostly fairly neutral, even affectionate—although it can be used in a pejorative sense, especially by Australians who consider themselves cultured or enlightened. These people are generally considered to be wowsers

so, i will lay back, wait for my car to return from the 2013 event, assess the damage, and try to improve the motor for 2014 as i was lacking speed checking the videos this year. By the way, merry christmas to every body, and welcome to the new comers.

No Fuzzy, Mark? Still dealing with the humiliation of having to clean the lad's room, I suppose.

I think you can put me on Team Mitsi again Gaz.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg