haystack

Winding Up And Posting Out

I'm only 20min away and mine hasn't turned up ;)

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

I'm only 20min away and mine hasn't turned up ;)

Your's is still in the shed you lazy s#!t

baby-monitor-crying-modern-family.gif

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

.... I was surprised as well . The car was relatively clean inside and out . The MJK's were still looking pretty good too and thats a good thing for MJK.

Obviously the car handled quite well and it was just lack of legs that held it back. Which in itself is odd, because the motor in it tested faster than the one in mine. Seems less wear on its tyres too. Curiouser and curiouser.

Those MJKs seemed slightly softer and stickier than the usual MJK formula, so I wondered about wear. But they've certainly held up to the task.

A huge thanks to the MJK guys for supporting the event. Better put another elf on staff, because I reckon there will be more than a few internationals chasing our good Aussie tyres.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

You dont get yours back til the bills paid. :o;):D

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from hols. Unfortunately looks like it took a trip to the summernats and had a blow out in the burnout comp ;) Thanks for all the effort again guys. Was hoping to build a new track to set this years car up on but I'm a long way off finishing. Will have to start on the car soon.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Phil's car and mine arrived this arvo, well packed and intact.

Eagerly opened mine up to check the damage; took about 10 seconds to ascertain that the guide return spring was bonded to the pivot post. When the guide turned left, the left spring leg was pushed up out of it's track/housing; and when turned to the right, that spring leg jammed the left copper conductor bar.

Such a little thing; but turned a competitive car in the early rounds, into a guide jamming bottom five disaster for the remainder. This was not apparent to a couple of hosts who checked the car for me. Both times, to be fair, the hosts were running the biggest rounds of the proxy series.

Something else for your pre-race checklist, peoples. Make 'em bullitproof(sic), coz there are no guarantees 'somebody else' will fix 'em.

Chris

H.M.C.C

Cars home safely, thanks to all those hosts for looking after them.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Mines back too, thanks guys. Need to run it soon, think im going to use it in this years Slot Raly GB championship.

I'd better get this years proxy car sorted.

Btw, the wife has purloined the koala!

Simon

Whats not to like...........