Winding Up And Posting Out

haystack

Thanks Guys. We are just waiting for a few bits and pieces to send back with most cars.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Peter Gunn's can come here with His Lordship's and mine. I'll probably have more tyres and Tim Tams to send over by then.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

branco and katey j's to me please

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

• 2 weeks later...

The cars are now ready for posting out.

The most generous people at MJK have not only supplied a packet of the same rally tyres used in the proxy for the bottom 25 spots as an encouragement award, they have also supplied a laser cut logo to commemorate the event.

DSC04867_zpsc97990bf.jpg

A bit of a clean up, leave it as is or with a bit of paint

DSC04866_zpsa3080d91.jpg

Also the choice for the winner was a trophy, so we came up with these for the first three places ......

DSC_0370_zpsc808e9a5.jpg

DSC_0374_zpsd8bb7cdc.jpg

DSC_0377_zpse89fdede.jpg

And one for the best presented

DSC_0364_zps3fded81d.jpg

Now that all the gear is in, we can start with the return postage

Anyone wishing to "stay on" and have a quick rebuild, clean up and pre prep just let us know, saves return postage and most of the time it's only the tyres that get replaced, splitrim took advantage of this last year and went from third last to 11th (bastard)

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

miveson & fuzzy to be returned please - we have some preperations and new slot.it running gear to add for 2014..... :)

:) :) :)

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

Great prices!

Once more congratulations to the winners and all others involved in this fine proxy.

Nice time for me for me to retire proxy racing.

Cheers,

Jaak

Edited by Jaak

club-1.pngchristian-fish-symbola.jpg

THINGIEPHILE REBEL EXTRAORDINAIRE

Hi guys . I may PM some of you at some stage as some of the return address's are unreadable . Hopefully will start within the next week. If not ,I'm off till the 6th of Jan next year so will do my best within that period.

I didn't see Kai's trophy , he will be pleased . Or he can change his forum name :D . Have a great Xmas guys and lady . Hope the big man is good to you all.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Wow, thanks guys,

wasnt expecting that as there were quite a few good repaints this year.

Congrats to all involved and those running the event..

Cheers

Kai

There were some good ones Kai. It was down to about 5 cars (from memory)

Craig, Gazza & I voted and we all picked a different one each.

Did another vote and it was 2 to 1 for yours.

Well done Kai and all others who went to a lot of trouble - certainly made for a better range of liveries.

Congrats Kai. Seeing as you're getting a trophy I'll keep hold of the tiara for next year. :)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hi,

Very nice trophies and well done on another successful event. That's two years in a row we've had the series dominated by one car, might have to do a F1 double points for the last round to give it more chance of a final round showdown. Also can the fastest lap time be rewarded as per 2012 as that added even more spice.

You can put zero5 and my car together for the flight home.

Thanks and have a great Christmas, and for those in the Southern Hemisphere don't get too sunburnt.

Matt

Guys and lady , all of cars have been posted yesterday and today . So hopefully postal services being what they are , you'll see them eventually. Please PM or post on this thread to say you've got them back .

Thanks and Merry Xmas

Cheers Craig.

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks Craig. Chances are they won't move very far until the Post Office workers go back to work on Monday. :)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Cars arrived safe and sound this morning. Thanks for returning the spring.

Actually. Quite surprised with the condition. My 5th place car has taken somewhat more of a battering than Peter Gunn's 7th place car. It almost looks like it hasn't been anywhere. But they both look like they could line up for another lap without any issues.

Didn't get a chance to look HL's car over.

Looking forward to giving them a punt around the track to remind myself what they're like.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Thanks for that Em . Checked the tracking and most were either in transit or waiting on collection. 3 home ,now the rest. I was surprised as well . The car was relatively clean inside and out . The MJK's were still looking pretty good too and thats a good thing for MJK.

Craig