Sign in to follow this  
neil

G Scale Figures....

I've had these for a while,,,, got them off the bay... a little bigger than 1/32(almost 1/24),,, and most are poorly painted & all look repetitive....... though they were cheap,, so I'm happy.......

94780ce8-aab4-41a3-84d3-28cb756ce657_zpsf2717563.jpg

I'm up to the stage where I'll start placing these on/around my track... so with my mothers help,, she had been repainting them to suit the scene,,,

f5a9a26b-31bc-46b2-8d15-e671b8c84cce_zpsb4d1a979.jpg

but still looked repetitive...... So I thought ""with nothing to loose"" ......out with the dremel !!......

ddf33fa5-ad58-41fe-a09c-41789fcbe795_zps50698a95.jpg

so hard not to get carried away here....... took a bit/lots of her "Ray Martin" hair off........ trimmed away at her blouse..(was exciting)... & dramatically shortened her dress..(would've gone further if it wan't for my conscience)...... the part which I was most worried about( but not noticeable) was defining & shaping the gap between the legs.................. Yep,, busted,, even tried to define her cleavage a little more but I think some more tooling or patience would be needed

Remember you can also add to them with Milliput and the like. With some trimming and some Milliput (and a head transplant) a standard Ninco Classic Mr Blobby turned into

02_fatman_zpsb0a2bd23.jpg

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

That is pure art there Embs. Awesome job both of you.

1:24, 1:32, 1:43, unless you are a scale purist Neil they all look good on a track if put in the right position, nice work though, can never have too much cleavage.

Neil I have a lot of these cheap Ebay figures mine are all around 1/32 scale being 52 to 55 mm high.

Once they are repainted and some detail added they blend in well with my Scalex,Carrera,Monogram and Tassie Resin Figures.

They are idea for converting,by dremel,filling and giving them some head transplants before I remould them.

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg