Bye Bye American Pie, The Day The Racing Died.

chrisfromcrewe

Well that did it for me. When the main topics of conversation were the wags, who's which, they all look the same to me. And the sharpness of the pit stops, One team did a fantastic 1.75 seconds, I can't even change my underpants that quick. Lots of close up's of Joey from Friends.

The racing such as it was was as dull as proverbial dishwater. Bring back tyres that work, refuelling with extra points for setting fire to some pit crew, and make all Germans drive with one eye closed. Bring back Max Moseley at least the after race parties will go with a swing.

Next season, 997 cc side valve engines, Chinese remoulds, drum brakes and blindfolds will all add to the excitement.

Roll on the cricket, which on that point you will all be pleased to hear I won't be commenting on this series as I fear it's all going to get very nasty. See you in 2014................... :lol:

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

, i'm sick of watching the Vettel show

Unfortunately that is a big part of the problem. I haven't watched much of the action this year due to other factors but the previous years have been great with multiple winners, lots of overtaking, high percentage of finishers and some quality drivers. Its not Vettels fault that he is winning all the time (not that im happy about it) its just the way it is. It would be nice to see Vettel test himself and join Williams or a similar team but I doubt thats going to happen.

Anyway, this is Webber week! His last as a Grand Prix Driver.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

yeah its getting almost as boring as bloody cricket. but at least it doesn't go on for as long. thank Christ for recorders I can watch a two hour race in about 20 min's

I'll start to watch the recording & think wtf did I record this for,,,, already heard the results on MMM anyway.

Yes it is all boring now. V8's all the same, can't pass any more. GT's, add weight to even them up. All the major classes are boring.

Maybe it is time for a real Deathrace series with Super Mario weapons.

this is already happening on the roads of Sydney,,, minus the weapons

this is a summary of todays racing

controlled TV viewing

parity

controlled TV viewing

rules rules and more rules

controlled TV viewing

no loyalty (drivers go to ford, holden, ford...etc etc

controlled TV viewing

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

controlled TV viewing

parity

controlled TV viewing

controlled TV viewing

controlled TV viewing

same can be said about the football code as-well,,,,, again,, can't stand to watch this either............... I think a trip out to Nepean raceway to watch the dirt bikes & sidecars on the flat track is on the cards..... a great day on the mounds with the smell of the bbq.,, methanol,, & untainted amature(but not lacking in talent) racing.... combined with cheap entry prices.....too good.

• 2 weeks later...

controlled TV viewing

parity

controlled TV viewing

controlled TV viewing

controlled TV viewing

same can be said about the football code as-well,,,,, again,, can't stand to watch this either............... I think a trip out to Nepean raceway to watch the dirt bikes & sidecars on the flat track is on the cards..... a great day on the mounds with the smell of the bbq.,, methanol,, & untainted amature(but not lacking in talent) racing.... combined with cheap entry prices.....too good.

Ah Nepean Flat Track , I remember well seeing a young M Winterbottom out there racing karts not so long back . Golden days

The older I get the faster I was .