Round 12 Casula Rally

gazza

Hi guys and gal . Glad you were happy with the running of this years series of the WRP. Firstly to the podiumites , Ember, Mario and Fuzzy congrat as to get on podium at Gary,s isnt a mean feat.And yes Gary , my grandmother can drive better than you from the beyond :lol: .Ember, I got to drive your car around for the photo shoot and your car was a dream to drive , I dont know why it ran without fault but it did. Are you sure Devious wasnt part of your pit crew :lol: . It did bump me back to 6th but hey, got to say still HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, top ten finish in the world , not like those so called Nascar freaks that dont even travel out of the U.S to become so called world champions.

To the overall winners may I say a big hearty congrats to all 3 , Young Ben(Beowulf jr) , Mario and Dimas, . I know there will be a certain someone (Beowulf snr) really rocking the almighty's earhole ( BOO YAAAH!) now about his sons car ;):D . I hope young Ben is over the moon as well . Some have said how they will miss Devious in proxy,s , may I be the first to say Dave , I wont ^_^ , as it will give us a break to get a win now :lol: .

To Gaz and Mel and Mark who have done the majority of work in there own rights , thankyou . To Ian from MJK , a big thanks to you for supplying the tyres . I hope it will get you a bit of overseas recognition for what you do. I'm sure there isnt too many of us that weren't unhappy with your tyres. Maybe just those who have a weird sense of trueing :o:D:P .

To the hosts and there crews of every round, a big thanks as I know from personal experience that to run 51 cars over a certain period of time and to do the pics and video isnt a mean feat. Thanks to every one who entered, even if it was your first or last, with out the cars , this doesnt happen.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

My Bad I left out MJK....they indeed make fabulous tires and it was great off them to sponsor the event.

I have used many tires and MJK are next to another brand my favorites of all.

Just wish they where a bit easier to get hold of here in Europe ^_^

club-1.pngchristian-fish-symbola.jpg

THINGIEPHILE REBEL EXTRAORDINAIRE

Hi guys and gal . Glad you were happy with the running of this years series of the WRP. Firstly to the podiumites , Ember, Mario and Fuzzy congrat as to get on podium at Gary,s isnt a mean feat.And yes Gary , my grandmother can drive better than you from the beyond :lol: .Ember, I got to drive your car around for the photo shoot and your car was a dream to drive , I dont know why it ran without fault but it did. Are you sure Devious wasnt part of your pit crew :lol: .

Thanks Craig. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for fixing the guide last round. Any idea how it compare to last year's car?

Hang on....Something just dawned on me....

Out of the field of 51 cars that ran on my track on stage two, there was only 1 car that didn't have a problem with the "hair pin" managing to get around it every lap without any help, it didn't even look like having a problem, and in doing so set the fastest time for the event and the second fastest time ever for my track, not bad for a stock standard underpowered RX-81 motor <_<.

That was my car??? Really?

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

On behalf of my Grandson Ben (Beowulf) I'd like to say thanks to all involved with the proxy rally this year....a well supported and organised event. Special vote of thanks for MJK for their support. Great tyres! Great to compete with such a class field. Dimas and FPV gave us headaches with the point score right up to the final round. We look forward to following the progress of next year's Rally via the Forum. Good luck to you all. Ben and Dave.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dave .......

DSC03856_zpse826a2b4.jpg

It just wont be the same without you ....... have a think about a "how to" section, be a shame to let all that knowledge just sit idle, unless of course your planning a "melba" down the track

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

To be totally honest Em , I couldnt really tell you how the two cars differed . If it's more than 5 mins ago than I'm stuffed these days. So I'll fib and say that this car was way better because it wasnt that long ago :D .

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

(chuckle) No probs Craig. Just rather pleased with the last blast.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

That was my car??? Really?

Yep sure was .... as i said it was the only one that never had a problem on stage two, and never looked like coming off

All though it might have been a different outcome if Jimmi hadn't stopped for fuel in the the first stage ......

DSC_0286_zpsaa5212c0.jpg

bad preparation on his part :D :D :D

A new crew chief was hired for stage two

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

I forgot to give due credit to MJK tyres, fair play, despite my best effort to destroy mine, they lasted all 12 rounds.

Easy to true and very good grip. I also like the wine gum colour.

Thanks to MJK for supporting us and easing the burden on the purse. Very much appreciated.

wosautos12.gif