Sign in to follow this  
Ember

Shiny Bits From Ninco Xk120

Just wondering if anyone out there in forum land has a beat up Ninco XK120 that still has all the shiny bits on it. I know it's an odd request and a long shot at that.

Worn chrome is acceptable. I'm particularly in need of the tail light surrounds.

Cheers

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Your best bet would be someone who races them and doesn't care too much about the looks...

Alternatively, you could ask someone to cast one from a master... Asuming you have more than 1 car to temporarily borrow 1 from that it is...

Edited by shadow_rusty

I'm hoping someone here might fall into the racing category and have a dead one. Just missing some parts from a repaint. Mind you, I've had to chrome foil the rest of the bits and they're not really up to snuff.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

could do it for you......but that would be after I get a reply from Ninco's admin department and you know what letter post is like from Europe.

or I could think like Nike and " just do it"

Let me know

Edited by munter

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

(chuckle) You forgot the letters of support for you from those who can't get the parts. Then the letters equal in number bur more vociferous in support of the original manufacturer. Then of course there are letters from those who have absolutely no interest in the matter at all but just want to tell their story. :)

Thanks Munter. That might have to be the way I go. Either that or try to make them from thick skewers.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg