Good Luck To You All In Nsw

chrisfromcrewe

It's headline news here every day seeing the appalling conditions you people are going through. It's a bit presumptuous of me to speak on behalf of the whole nation but be assured we are all thinking about you. Good luck lets hope the worst is over.

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

Thanks Chris

A new day and a new set of fires start up or join together, going on for a week now, most the main highways are being cut on a daily basis for a few hours or so (M1 today up at the Cardiff turn off) had a mobile bath last week when on the Hume hwy heading south, the fire was on the side of the road and was being kept under control by choppers and a crop duster that dropped it's load on the fire and me, another week or so and there wont be anything left to burn.

It's a non stop job for the fire fighters, and a top job they're doing, most are volunteers and we have guy's from interstate as well helping out .... great job and can't praise them enough

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

We don't fully appreciate what goes on for you folks, we only get piddling little heathland fires. It's only when we see it on the news that we begin to understand it's not just a small inconvenience, but a life changing or life threatening event.

Good luck and keep safe.

By the by, It's pissing down in Wales, so no chance of us getting a bush fire.

wosautos12.gif

Rather soggy around here at the moment. I guess we'll get our turn later when summer actually kicks in down here.

Got some of our guys from around here doing Incident Management up there at the moment. And HL is ready to head up if they call for crews from this area.

GOOD LUCK GUYS. STAY SAFE!

And for goodness sake, don't be like the d!ckheads they always show on the news damping down wearing shorts and singlets and thongs!

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Our thoughts are also with you from the kiwi side of the ditch. I hope you are all safe. Take care

Same goes from south of the boarder.

Same goes from inside the border...