32coupe

A Few Tracks I Have Built Recently

Not as simple as you might think, from the builders point of view

You also have to take into consideration the loss of vision of the cars as they go around the outer corners, as the inner corners are now raised.

Also you would need a lot of supports for the upper track hindering access to any possible crashes on the straight

See, not as easy as you might think

A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain.

We raced on it 2 nights ago.

Very nice to drive on. The esses in the middle weren't as much a problem as they look. Once you come off there you learn to take it a bit easier and concentrate on getting the other corners right.

Just don't take up his offer to race house class.

May the downforce be with you.

Thats are good design Andrew, A lot of lap distance in a very compact area. I notice you are using braid for your own track- as you say expensive but very good it terms of durability and ease of laying around tight corners. Do you use 3/8" or 1/4" on this size track?

WOW it's been a while since I last posted a new track build, I'm still building, and mainly in braid these days, my designs haven't changed all that much, why change when you are onto a good thing. I'll have to take a bunch of photos of the next one just to wet your appetite.

Cheers

Andrew

Ps: 1/4" braid

• Upvote 2

Here is one I did a little while ago, it went to Sydney 3.6m x 1.8m copper tined braid.

20181030_1912041.jpg

• Upvote 2

HI all

I'm still building tracks, just too hard to post photos here thanks to the likes of Photobucket and such.

So I now post all my builds on my facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/Tracks.by.andrew/

I'll have a fresh build on there as soon as the slow boat from china delivers the braid.

Cheers

Andrew