terry

Dremel???

'you don't know what you got....till you lose it' Confucius said those same words moments before they shot him. half of my life I have had a dremel within my reach. I feel naked without one. I cant get to a bunnings quick enough

Edited by jphanna

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

I dropped off dremel to Bunnings Saturday Afternoon. got phone call thurs morning from bunnings. 'all fixed....come pick it up. no one can beat service like that. I was expecting 1 month minimum wait. now to look for something to slice and grind.

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

Purchased one of the mini cordless Dremels this week...very impressed. Comes with led lights in the head so you can see what you are cutting, being cordless is gold.

Very handy piece of kit.

- Cam

Hoo Roo

Just wondering how is the battery life Cam?

Read some reviews online that mentioned a spare battery would be good as the battery life wasn't overly long.

Also, is yours the 8V or 10.8V version?

Cheers Caddo

Hello Guys,

I am still using my old Dremel 259 Moto-tool, which dates from the early 70's .My dad bought it for me when I was a teenager

Good quality American engineering.

I also use an Osada, which is a infinitly variable speed foot pedal operated tool used in the dental trade.

It is fantastic quality, and is now a few years old. I swapped Uniden CB radio for it, but I think I got the better end of the deal.

Cheers,

Doug

Yep ,they are one of those things you wonder how you ever did without it, before you had it.

Got an attachment for chainsaw sharpening.

Must have a sharp chain for doing scenery around the track.

www.sydneyslotcars.com

Hello Guys,

By the way, at least with the older style Dremel , that is the 240 volt version, you can make a non variable speed model into a variable speed one with a minimum of fuss

using a light dimmer, or variable speed control, like I use with a ceiling fan, a power point, and a 240 volt lead with plug. A suitable project box, or something from an

electrical wholesale outlet to house it in

Cheers,

Doug