Round 8 Athens

alexis in greece

Thanks Alexis, for your diligence...4 offs I'm doomed :lol::D ...I have had a sneaking suspicion for a while now, that D.Dimas might just be hard to beat on home soil... :wacko:

Fingers crossed :ph34r:

Stack

Your car is fast as shown by clocked times but lets you down unexpectedly.And dont exclude me i'm on home soil too.

Yes, but you and I float in and out of top ten; Dimitri?..almost always there. :ph34r:

Chris

H.M.C.C

Hello Alexis,

Many thanks for fixing the guide on my car.

Re: -

As a matter of comparison last year winning Skoda clocked 9,85 zero deslots and it is going to take part in th race

- That will be very interesting, if it is still a front runner, feel free to swap my body on to the chassis :- )

Leo

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

Lmao....here I am checking the results starting at the bottom...you can imagine how I felt when there was only the top 3 then 2 ...left and then 1 :blink:...ouch

Edited by Jaak

club-1.pngchristian-fish-symbola.jpg

THINGIEPHILE REBEL EXTRAORDINAIRE

Today is the big day.First car to roll out at 16.00 hours(est) ie in 7 hours from now.

I remind you that this year there are 3 completely new stages.We will run 5 stages today and the sixth one on Monday afternoon.

All six stages will be split to 2 rounds,3 each and we will roll a dice to define which stage belongs to which round.

To freshen up your memory here are last years results on 2 of the stages.

ancient_ruins_results.jpg

results1.jpg

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

Can someone put Embers car on the floor and then play a game of long jump where you attempt to jump further than Embers car is placed....

If there is no carnage after a round of jumps, then drink a glass of wine.... and move Embers car further from the jump line.

Continue playing until you have to present yourself to hospital or Embers car is squashed..... (do not replace with Lordship car).

Sheep station bets have been placed.....

• Upvote 1

Syds repair completed.Photos

When i opened the car i found this

cimg0948.jpg

I removed the broken bits and filed the rest of the post off

cimg0949.jpg

Then superglued a small piece of alu tube

cimg0950.jpg

Added a bent pin

cimg0951.jpg

Then secured with epoxy

cimg0952.jpg

The repair was done a few hours ago and the car will raced last to give time to the epoxy to set

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

5 Stages are in the books.Since we are talking about 5X51 results everything has to be checked,dont expect any results before monday.

That'll give you plenty of time to post some photo's then :D :D :D :D :D

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017