Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Racer

Racer Fiat/Ferrari Bartoletti 642 Transporter

Racer have confirmed that the Transporter is now in production. We should expect to see them in Australia in October.

In usual Racer style we will let the images do all the talking.

RCRT4_zpsc7a7ad30.jpg

RCRT1_zps3b2bfbad.jpg

RCRT3_zps701a2861.jpg

RCRT2_zps990d4018.jpg

RCR5_zps9ad59b8c.jpg

RCR6_zps7669a96d.jpg

RCRT2_zps990d4018.jpg

Quanto costa?

About $1400 in that photo....

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Hmmmm..... might have to be an xmas present.... October will turn in to November......

Limited to 200 worldwide - once they come out those that didn't pre-order will quickly try and acquire one....

I can see a couple of transporters on the horizon in 2014..... rumour has it that Racer will be offering a number of models at special prices for those that purchase the transporter....... I'll be adding the 555's....

How many have you ordered Clevo?

I don't have any racer cars in my collection, so I haven't ordered one. But if I did have those Ferrari's, the truck would be on the must have list. Quite an impressive display piece

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Is there a reason for no Racer cars Clevo? Philosophical or otherwise? I actually had an opportunity to see some in the flesh for the first time earlier in the year. They are quite beautiful.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Sign in to follow this