Pioneer Pacific Camaro

Vinno

It does look tough. Is the livery real or fantasy? Not that I care, just curious.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hi Guys,

Some of these cars bonnet tampo ie the 302 CI and race no 23 have been printed in error according to' Jules 'post on the other forum . ie the 23 should be on right( from front) and the 302CI should be read left to right on both sides.

Andrew

There is a team-mate blue one too, some of which were available for a VERY short while from Inaslot. Not sure if more of the blue ones will be made available or not.Pendle's are currently listing it as coming soon.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I expect they will dribble out for a while. At least the regular releases will. There's already "X-Ray" and "test shot" Camaros through Inaslot and eBay.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Andrew is correct. The 302CI faces the wrong way and the bonnet 23 is on the wrong side on a few of these. Vinno has a wrong 'un.

This one is wrong:-

CP013W_zps96bacb4a.jpg

and this is how it should look:-

P013C_zps822e9d52.jpg

I have a hunch that all of Armchair Racers' supply are the very early wrong ones.

The Pacific Team cars, orange #23 and blue #38 are fantasy liveries, somewhat of a retro take on the style of Trans-Am and Grand-Am, de-chromed and stripped down in a modern style.

Andrew is correct. The 302CI faces the wrong way and the bonnet 23 is on the wrong side on a few of these. Vinno has a wrong 'un.

This one is wrong:-

CP013W_zps96bacb4a.jpg

and this is how it should look:-

P013C_zps822e9d52.jpg

I have a hunch that all of Armchair Racers' supply are the very early wrong ones.

The Pacific Team cars, orange #23 and blue #38 are fantasy liveries, somewhat of a retro take on the style of Trans-Am and Grand-Am, de-chromed and stripped down in a modern style.

take note.....the early 'incorrect' batch that Armchair has, will be instant collectors items!!!

Stunning car by the way. I know that my SCR fellow competitors will be very excited about the camaro.

Edited by jphanna

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

Had the car for about a week couple of niggles nothing i could not put right as posted on the other forum , nice body finish not a blemish on it put the bigger guide ( supplied with it ) on and took the mags out and raced it the weekend on a friends wooden circuit drove well solid as with most Pioneer products the 18K is quite quick and the tyre grip pretty good and got plenty of comments from others of how good it looks in orange , and mines a wrong un 23 wrong side also 302 CI facing wrong way and something i did not know, 2nd Camero and there will be a third.

Good luck to those that got in early as they are all sold out

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Tried releasing a three wheeled collectors item yet Jules. I don't know where you get your ideas from.

Seeing that Camaro makes me weep. It's the glaucoma.

Here are a few repaints with the old Scalextric car.

P1040610.jpg

P1040579.jpg

P1040519.jpg

P1040740.jpg

sunoco8.jpg

P1060733.jpg

P1090772.jpg

P1100551.jpg

P1130474copy.jpg

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

Great.... KFC are going to charge more every time they stuff your order

you are a FUNNY man Neil.

Yes I know,,,,,, But hey,,,, I hope no one read this as a "shot" in any way at Pioneer,,,, just Ironic how Little mistakes if they are,,, can make collections increase in value,,,, such as stamps ,,coins,, slotit endbells- colouring,,,,,... hope all did see the direction of my humour.

You obviously know nothing about Jules :lol: King of the special edition............................ :lol:

He has an original penny black with the head of Papa Smurf on it, worth billions.

Removing and editing the non-error is a piece of cake. But it'll cost you.

L1030463.jpg

Two Astons re decalled into a team pair.

Edited by chrisfromcrewe

There are quite a few early editions of the Mustang with only three wheels on, CfromC ;)

As you know, I specifically made the Camaro with you in mind - expecting some marvellous creations from your lair.

Whenever you feel you are up to a few special CfromC paint jobs, you must let me know.

What KFC should do is invent a chicken royale super triple stack sandwich burger that does not launch a slab of meat, majo & salad trimmings sideways out of the bun and into your lap at the first bite. I'd pay extra if the contents of the Chicken 'o' Burger stayed roughly in the same place in which it was slapped together.

Jules

P1130474copy.jpg

Absolutely love this one...

Jules, I really think you need to employ chris...

What KFC should do is invent a chicken royale super triple stack sandwich burger that does not launch a slab of meat, majo & salad trimmings sideways out of the bun and into your lap at the first bite. I'd pay extra if the contents of the Chicken 'o' Burger stayed roughly in the same place in which it was slapped together.

Jules

Kfc had a burger called the Tower,,, wasn't a triple... but tall,, tasted ok,,, they don't make it no more.... wish they bought out the twin combo.... but my only gripe with Kfc is I wish they'd cook they're chicken consistently,,, oh & I wish they'd turn their mic. off when I'm waiting,, I get paranoid when they call the manager & say "yeh it's him again,,,,in the white car"

Camaro liveries might be a nightmare. Perhaps Jules can throw some light on it. With upwards of 10 liveries previously produced by Scalextric including a couple of limited editions which I assume are licensed separately finding new editions must be an interesting exercise. Is it possible that there is no copyright existing on these cars. Some time back I contributed to a thread on 60's and 70' Trans Am racing on Autosport forum where a wealth of liveries were posted. I posted a picture of one of my more obscure repaints and received a reply from the original owner and driver of the car in this case saying how pleased he was to see the car in print so to speak. He offered more pictures and revealed that this car had be subjected to a number of repaints. I guess that these individual cars are not therefore covered by any restriction. So Jules how do you decide what to feature and what not to feature.

Incidentally on a slightly different tack, cigarette advertising on slot cars which was a no no for some years now seems to be OK. Any comments on this one please.