GlovemanP510

Like Minded Racers Wanted

Hey Folks

A few years ago I met another beginning Scaley digital racer on Slotforum we started racing soon after and ever since have been good friends. along came reidy (who is between tracks at the moment) and now we are looking for a few more participants to join us for some social racing.

We generally do as much talking drinking and crashing as racing and no one keeps track of who wins...Its very laid back and more of a social gathering than anything......

we enjoy racing V8's and JTGC's in particular but will give pretty much anything a go from f1's to minis....

One of us is south of the city and one north so doesnt matter too much where you are one of us will likely be nearby

These are our tracks... we are both running all the richG extras with fuel and pits.

Downunder Digital

http://www.slotforum...wnunder+digital

Another Downunder Digital

http://www.slotforum...wnunder+digital

So if you are keen send me or Marty an PM and hopefully we can work something out to get a few more racers on the track with us....

510emblem.jpg

I rather push my Datto than drive anything else!

hello Guys, is it possible to have more details on your location, one north and the other south of Adelaide ??? I don't have any digital scalextric but my only experience during the uk slot car festival 2012 with 10 nascars on track was very fun. What do you plan to race on the track?

We race scaley digital so we would be able to have 6 cars on track. Both of us have lots of bells and whistles from Rich G and are using SSDC software from Andy Wallace. As a result we race fuel stops and timing etc......

I am in the southern suburbs of adelaide, 20 minutes south of the CBD, Marty is about 40 minutes north of the CBD.

Doesnt matter too much if you dont have any digital cars we certaily have a few we can lend out to start with to see if you like it or of course you can bring alond a scalex DPR car and we can lend you a chip to test it out (only takes about 2 minutes to swap it in)

we race magnets in and play around a little trying to make them go faster but there are no secrets

willing to race just about any type of cars really.....

Cheers Gloveman

510emblem.jpg

I rather push my Datto than drive anything else!