shadow_rusty

Mjk Tyre Selector

Updated again...

Changed out 'step height' for 'step diameter' as step height was an unnecessary manual calculation...

Updated again...

:)

Added accuracy percentage to the google sheets version, and fixed a small bug in the lookup coding.

Oh, and as always, if there is a change / feature that you would like to see, please feel free to ask.

Edited by shadow_rusty

And now with adjustable sort order...

:)

Multiple overdue updates have been done...

Added in the Tyres from the 2019 catalog.

Added a 1/24 tyre search.

Updated multiple names.

Fixed some bugs.

Random other stuff...

MJK-Rim-explanation-4403.jpg

MJK Rim Explanation for us newbies for when someone asks about the 'Step' ;) 

Finally found what should help explain Rim terminology for replacement tyres in simple terms

FYI; I used Postimage at https://postimages.org/, uploaded my image then I selected Thumbnail for forums (as highlighted in the image below)
Postimage-selection.png

Edited by Johnno
Image and spelling update

20 hours ago, Johnno said:

MJK-Rim-explanation-4403.jpg

MJK Rim Explanation for us newbies for when someone asks about the 'Step' ;) 

Finally found what should help explain Rim terminology for replacement tyres in simple terms

FYI; I used Postimage at https://postimages.org/, uploaded my image then I selected Thumbnail for forums (as highlighted in the image below)
Postimage-selection.png

Or maybe you could use 'Hotlinks for forums' 2 lines below and then the pic would show on the page without needing to 'click' on it to see it, although the pic would probably need to be edited so it was no more than 800 wide so it would fit on the page, unless the new forum can handle larger photos now.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

19 minutes ago, Wobble said:

Or maybe you could use 'Hotlinks for forums' 2 lines below and then the pic would show on the page without needing to 'click' on it to see it, although the pic would probably need to be edited so it was no more than 800 wide so it would fit on the page, unless the new forum can handle larger photos now.

Yes you could hotlink however that comes with some issues, the most being the other servers bandwidth. Doing the way I highlighted is better etiquette.

Hotlinking from Wikipedia

Hotlinking is an internet term. It means displaying an image on a website by linking to the website hosting the image. The link gets the source data of the picture each time it is needed.

This avoids having the image on every website which uses it. So, a website owner uses a link to the picture such as http://example.com/picture.jpg

When the hotlinking website is loaded, the image is loaded from the original website, which uses its bandwidth, so it costs the hotlinked website money. For this reason many website owners use .htaccess files to prevent hotlinking. In some cases website owners use the .htaccess file to replace any hotlinked images with an offensive image to deter any other website owners from hotlinking.

The original image may be owned by the original website. It might be wrong to make a copy of the original image file for use on a different web page, without being careful to get proper permission.

Hotlinking can also be used for file types other than images, including documents and videos.

Unfortunately, the new catalogs don't have dimensions anymore...
Thankfully, there are only about 4 tyres that I don't have the data for.