Swsrg Rebel Series Round 12

Caddo

Gday all,

Looking forward to seeing as many as can make it to my place this Friday for:

Trucks

WTCC

F1

Racing starts 8pm, track open 6pm. Time permitting, maybe run a GT fuel race loosely based on next year's reg's at the end for any interested.

Who's keen at this stage?

[PS is anyone interested in selling a truck, keep forgetting to ask at race meets]

1. GT International

Eligible Years 2000 onwards

Body

Race Liveries only although repaints allowed. Wing must be fitted if car came with wing. No filed guards. Standard interior and windows must be fitted.

Can be lowed onto chassis. Wheels and tyres cannot protrude outside body when viewed from above. No lexan interiors unless car came standard with one.

Chassis

Standard chassis only. May have sides trimmed to allow body tilt. Guide may be replaced and hard wired in case of SCX, Scalextric or Auto Art.

Standard motor position.

Wheels

Standard wheels as supplied with car or plastic or metal wheels from other manufacturers that give scale accurate appearance. (NO AIR RIMS)

Also Alloy wheels can be used, must have matching wheel centres (Front & Rear). MUST HAVE INSERTS BUT DO NOT NEED TO MATCH

Aluminium Wheels Ninco, Slot It, NSR or Sloting Plus. (any other not listed)

Tyres

ANY TYRES FROM APPROVED MANUFACTURERS

Gearing

Motor pinions can be changed. Slot It crown can be used with poor meshing gears but must be the same ratio.MT-1, NC-1, NC-8 CAN HAVE FREE GEARING

Motor

Standard SCX 42B, NC 2, MT-5 and Ninco NC9 Sparker minimum weight of 100 grams.

Slot It Green Motor minimum weight of 110 grams

NC5 and Slot It Orange can 120 grams. NOT ELIGIBLE

NC1, NC-8 and MT-1, Pioneer and Scalextric no minimum weight requirement

Axle

Standard position rear bushings Front axle height may be altered.

Eligible Cars

Ferrari 550, 360, Seat Cupra, Aston Martin DB9R, Corvette C6R. Ferrari F360, Mosler, Porsche 997, Ascari, Lamborghini Gallardo and Murcielargo, Ford Gt and Elise Ninco Viper, Aston Martin DB9R, Maserati MC12, Porsche GT3, Ferrari 430. Ferrari 575, Corvette C6R, Audi R8 and BMW M3 GT

Fly: Corvette C5, Viper, Saleen Fly Racing version and Marcos Diablo GTR. Mercedes SLS GT Ninco cars from the Japanese GT class

Scaleauto Cars (NOT Scaleauto motor)

Weight

See Motors heading for weight classes.

I'll be there ......................JOE

You're only next door - I have to book a flight

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Was trying to get to any last round this year after missing Joes. Unfortunately work is taking precedence with this a busiest part of the year. Not sure what time we'll finish so have a great Xmas guys and I'll see you in the New Year . See you tomorrow Mel . 10 am coffee :lol: . Hey Neil ,you keep turning up for a meetings and we will replace Stu with you.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Was trying to get to any last round this year after missing Joes. Unfortunately work is taking precedence with this a busiest part of the year. Not sure what time we'll finish so have a great Xmas guys and I'll see you in the New Year . See you tomorrow Mel . 10 am coffee :lol: . Hey Neil ,you keep turning up for a meetings and we will replace Stu with you.

Cheers Craig

Geez I might start turning up again if that happens, Neil's a top bloke.

ha yeah ,,, great night indeed,,,,, enjoyed the trucks,,, but hated the WTCC,,,, & was against all odds in the open F1's.,,, an SCX motor on 10v"s :mellow: but what a cracker in the end.

Oh yeah,,,, have a great break....Merry Xmas & HNY

Edited by neil

Thanks for a great night Caddo - nearly didn't come but really glad I did. Some of the closest racing I've seen all year. And a fun night.

Some pics from my little pocket camera - forgot to bring the battery for my normal camera (as well as my hand controller :angry: ) Thanks for your spare Mario (and Neil for a while)

First up were the trucks and after practicing for hours one still adjusting their controller and some couldn't even see the track1.jpg - was those greasy chips Mario :P

2.jpg

The vision marshals get when on the mobile - the radio waves blur the brain :P

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Next were the WTCC cars and we had a lost GT driver (Caddo's boys had a squirt with us)

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Some couldn't handle the pace of the GT driver and the pressure was too much

10.jpg

Even Joe

11.jpg12.jpg

The race face of Joe's competitor

13.jpg

14.jpg

But the face was worth it :P

15.jpg

Last up the F1's

Some marshal's just can't handle the excitement of the F1 start

16.jpg

17.jpg

Again there was some very close racing in this series

18.jpg

19.jpg

A very happy, merry and safe Christmas to all. See you mid Jan (I thinks :wacko: )

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thanks for trhe pics Mel, the boys were really happy to see the GT running. They're still filthy about being stripped of the 3rd place podium though!!! :D

Joe & Mario had a fantastic heat side by side with the F1's, that's real racing in my book.

Looked like a good night . Sorry I couldnt make it . Didnt get out of work til 6.00 and home by 7. Truck pics looked good . As did the WTCC's. Not fussed about F1's , they can stay on the Friday night running . Can you tell I just luv them :huh::D .

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.