For Sale - 4 Lane Routed Slotcar Track
Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:10 PM
- 4 lane routed track made from 9mm MDF
- 75mm lane spacing laid with 1/4" copper braid
- 24m lap length with many elevation changes & a 4 lane, 180 degree hairpin chicane.
- all mounted on 3 light-weight table modules, made from garage "tilt-a-doors"
(2 x modules @ 2.4m x 2.4m and 1 x module @ 1.3m x 2.4m)
- "L" shaped layout, overall dimensions approx. 4.8m x 4.8m,
(main section = 2.4m x 4.8m with "L" section off one end @ 1.3m x .2.4m)
- will fit comfortably in a double garage.
This is a bare track with braid only. NO wiring, No computer and only minimal scenery,.
Just the basic track layout that will give someone a place to start without having to do all the routing work.
Some re-gluing of the braid will be required when the modules are re-assembled.
Each module can be easily carried by two people.
Must be picked up by new owner no later than the 12th of December from western Sydney.
Price - $100
That's right, just $100.
(I also have a couple more of those garage doors that make great light-weight table
sections. Pressed metal frame with ply & cedar facing. I was going to use them to
extend our track, but if someone wants them, I'll sell them for $50 each).
Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:26 PM
sorry to see you on the move,someone will be getting good buy here,
Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:13 PM
Do you still have the Track for sale and do you have any pics.
I am in QLD but my brother lives at Riverstone.
Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:46 PM
I could be interested too after seeing some pics,
Pick up won't be a problem.
Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:56 PM
1. I haven't figured out putting up photos as yet, still trying.
2. Track not sold as yet partly because I have made a Dumb mistake. I only just figured out that I still had my old email address on my profile.
Yep, there is no substitute for dumb!
So, I am sorry to anyone that has tried to PM me,
BTW, for those that have asked, the track is located in Prospect, about 5kms south of Blacktown.
Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:39 PM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:46 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:06 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:52 PM
The track looks awesome can u call me on 0406318764 please.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:43 PM
Thank you for putting up the photos for me.
It does appear that you have the same photo up twice. Any chance you could swap one of the above for the second photo I sent you?
Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:08 AM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:53 PM
On another note, there's nothing worse than seeing a great price on a great track and remembering you live in Tasmania! It's a unique disappointment.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users