V8 Tipping For Round 15 - Homebush

Should be an action packed weekend. With the COTF starting next year, this is the last time these teams will be using these car's.My moneys on a lot of carnage................ Might be safer watching the races from home Mobbzee :lol:

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Done. Heading there tomorrow with some of the grandkids <_< Supposed to be around 35 deg. :angry: How will the drivers be in the confined track with that heat. Get rid of the kids and "might" stay for the JB concert

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Updated results....

2012_V8_R15.jpg

A great round for me tipping an amazing zero points.... oh well.....

Well done to Flyer who was the standout all year long. I'm unsure how to split DM and Kenny in joint 2nd place....

- do nothing and declare them both 2nd place

- award to whoever had the highest points during the 15 rounds (Kenny)

- award based on a count back from R15 (kenny)

- award based on alphabetical order (DM - it could mean we get a lot of aaaaaaaardvark's next year)

Apologies for the lateness, was out all day at tennis and missed the final race (looking forward to reviewing on IQ later tonight).

Until next time - you never know I might spend some time writing some tipping software to make it easier.

Mark

Congratulations to the Top Three. Outstanding performace. EF you will recieve a PM from me shortly to were to send the Mustang.

Would also like to give a BIG Thank's to Yngwie & Miveson for a fantasticly run comp. It was without doubt miles ahead of the Yahoo comp that we had been using in the previous years. Awesome effort guys..........................

Regarding how to split the 2nd & 3rd. Its easy, just like the real cars it would be on a count back system to who scored the most points in the previous rounds. Since DM & Kenny scored the same points in Rd 15, it would go back to the next Rd 14, Where Kenny scored 7 to DM's 5.

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Thank you all, and to think I didn't even know what a V8 was before I started in this tipping comp :P

Well to be truthful I have never followed each round so closely before that is for sure.

Well done Eagleby Flyer and Kenny - I would have settled for 6mths at my place for the Ferrari and 6mths at yours Kenny :D

cheers

DM

yep, thanks guys.

My theory worked, if you just pick Lowndes, Whincup, Winterbotttom, and occasionally throw in Van G. and Reynolds . . . at random, you can come mid pack.....

total thought before each round "himmm, twisty, might suit the falcoons, chuck frosty in there . . . and so on.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 1 year later...

Well this is it last race for the year best of luck to all that are still running in the comp as this is a do or die round for some I like to thank Mark (Miveson) for a fantastic run comp and best of luck to all in this round

Cheers

Tony

Edited by slotrunner

What you corner will the "Ambtose/Murphy" show be on?

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg