Ontheflipside

Round 13 - Mount Salt Panorama 1000

Here we go

Round 13 Stage 3 Results

SCXProxyatMSPstage3.jpg

Back shortly with overall results for the round

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Overall times and placings

Congratulations to Ember, Ben_M and Kidvoltage - beautiful cars to drive on this track - thank you ;)

SCXProxyatMSPFinal.jpg

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

What? Who? Me? You're kidding! I think I like your track Mel.

Congrats to Mexico and Alexis for the Stage.

And Ben and Monte for the Round.

And Mel and the lads for their time. But, who was the mystery driver??

10 seconds between 1st and 21st ..... now that's close racing ...... if you fart, you loose a spot :D

Actually.... Wouldn't that be an advantage? Jet propulsion.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

To all that have taken part, Well done.

To all that have been involved in the organisation and running of the rounds, a big thank you.

I've really enjoyed my first dabble in proxy racing. Cheers. roll on next year's event.

wosautos12.gif

Mark is over in Germany trying to skull a beer to finish the points but they should be with us shortly.

Hi guys,

I know I have been scarce, major family issues....

Congrats to all and sundry, especially the round hosts, this has been a wild ride .....

I don't who finished where at this point but well done Ember for the round win and Alex for the overall .....

Thanks again and bring on 2013

CHEERS

GARRY

HOKEY POKEY ANONYMOUS ....... A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF AROUND

Series results are as follows... get your glasses out if your under the age of 25.

2012_SCXP_R13.jpg

2012_SCXP_R13_Rank.jpg

Well done to R13 stage podiums and overall to Alexis, Ben_M and Ember for event podium.

Bravo to the Aussies who easily flogged the competition in teh country category.

The French manufacturers ran away with the manufactures category - special mention to Ford whose table positions is identical to their sales positions in the real marketplace.

M

Wel done Ember , Ben and Kidvoltage on the round and Mel for running the round

Well done Alexis Ben and Ember on the overall podiums

Great event all well done

Edited by rsclio

Cheers

Mike

Diamo Stages

Nooo......you drove it too fast ... :wacko: Oh well, at least I finished in front of that pesky welch rabbit.. :rolleyes:

I didn't really want to win that Ford...really I didn't..

Chris P (local version)

Chris

H.M.C.C

Well done everyone. A great round. Special congratulations to Ember for winning the round and to Alexis for winning the championship. We can now look forward to seeing the prizes and next year's championship.

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

The winner of guess the total time for this round goes to FPV GTP

A10029X300.jpg

The three closest:

Slotcarmann 0.531 seconds variation

FPV GTP 0.864 seconds variation

Phoeno29 1.301 seconds variation

Dave will win a car for his 7th position in the series, so Mario wins the car as he is not in the series prize pool

Being the final round I have an SCX car out of my collection to give away.

The winner will be the person with closet guessed finishing time to their actual finishing time and who does not receive a prize from the event prize pool - we will have prizes (SCX cars) up to position 11.

Congratulations Alexis for having the series well and truly sewn up before we got to the last round. Ben, great job on the silver.

Massively huge congratulations to Mel, Gazza and Craig for running the show. Fabulous job in bringing us a great series.

Also big thank you for all the hosts for the massive amount of time put in to running their events.

Woohooo.... Third place in my third proxy. Now that's a little bit of an improvement on the first one. :o

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Congratulations to Ember , Ben and Kidvoltage on the round and Ben and Ember on the overall podiums.

Thanks to Mel and gang for running the round.

It's been a great series,thanks to everyone that contibuted to it,organisers,hosts and entrants.

It's a great feeling having won,it balanced the mediocre results in other proxies,Oz Rally and especially SCI CanAm and RAA where my cars are dead last.

Bring on 2013.

Edited by alexis in greece

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

I'd like to pass on my thanks and congrats to Mel, Gazza and Craig for their time and effort running this event. It does take up a fair amount of your time and your energy but it has bought many many people a lot of enjoyment over the year and strengthened even further the Auslot community.

For a slapped together car of bits, the SanPhoeno #12 Citroen finished inside the top 20, a fair result. So close to winning the SCX Fiesta, bugger !

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Well nice way to end the season. Thanks to Mel and the Red Stig for the driving and the other lads for helping (and Mels misses, im sure she had a bit to do as well).

Well done to Embs for the round win, piped me at the post but gotta be happy with second, also to Kid for third.

Im also very happy to be the first non-greek in the overall :D Alex's car was right on the money and only had one finish outside the main points, that made a huge difference in this very competitive field. Condolences to MattT and Rockmat for their late fall from grace overall, they were so close but got caught up at the end. Take nothing away from Embs, Reek, Mex and Dave though who deserve their spots. It was such a close battle for what is essentially, an informal world champs of sorts.

Big thanks to Gazza, Mel, Team Red, Mark and any other the other helpers that organised the series. Also a big thanks to all of the hosts who pretty much had to put their lives on hold for awhile to play with our cars.

Has been a great proxy, especially with the size of the field making it an up and down series. I was fortunate enough to finish with an up but anything can happen next year. BRING IT ON!! B)

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Well nice way to end the season. Thanks to Mel and the Red Stig for the driving and the other lads for helping (and Mels misses, im sure she had a bit to do as well).

Well done to Embs for the round win, piped me at the post but gotta be happy with second, also to Kid for third.

Im also very happy to be the first non-greek in the overall :D Alex's car was right on the money and only had one finish outside the main points, that made a huge difference in this very competitive field. Condolences to MattT and Rockmat for their late fall from grace overall, they were so close but got caught up at the end. Take nothing away from Embs, Reek, Mex and Dave though who deserve their spots. It was such a close battle for what is essentially, an informal world champs of sorts.

Big thanks to Gazza, Mel, Team Red, Mark and any other the other helpers that organised the series. Also a big thanks to all of the hosts who pretty much had to put their lives on hold for awhile to play with our cars.

Has been a great proxy, especially with the size of the field making it an up and down series. I was fortunate enough to finish with an up but anything can happen next year. BRING IT ON!! B)

Well said Ben - thank you

Round 13 Winners

1st Ember

2nd Ben_M

3rd Kidvoltage

WinnersRound13.jpg

Edited by Ontheflipside

WinnerbannerProof3-1.jpg

A big thanks to Ember for this artwork - adapted from our current signature banner

And the winners of the series:

1st Alexis

2nd Ben_M

3rd Ember

Winners2012SeriesSCXProxy.jpg

Wow Ember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's your actual car too Alexis - did you spot your name on the rear window?