Round 13 - Mount Salt Panorama 1000

Ontheflipside

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put in a bid and hope for consistancy. Stage 2 is just over 3 seconds faster than Stage 1. Let's try a final stage time of 218.21 (a little faster than the first Stage) for a completed round of 660.64.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Can you bring me back some of that beer you are drinking

Just thinking I shouldn't be looking at these times in case it influences the driving. Then again I'm not driving the last stage. Someone who thinks he is better than me. He is good and very fair. He will push your car even if it likely to beat his car.

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Then again I'm not driving the last stage. Someone who thinks he is better than me. He is good and very fair. He will push your car even if it likely to beat his car.

Ok... So we know it's not Gazza then. ;)

You've imported The Stig up from Tasi? Or borrowed Jazbell from his OzRally duties.

Have you finished yet? :D

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Then again I'm not driving the last stage. Someone who thinks he is better than me. He is good and very fair. He will push your car even if it likely to beat his car.

Ok... So we know it's not Gazza then. ;)

You've imported The Stig up from Tasi? Or borrowed Jazbell from his OzRally duties.

Have you finished yet? :D

Just about to start. Takes about 4 1/2 hours plus coffee's and lunch.

BTW I only said the few good things about today's driver. Don't let him near your kitchen :P

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

He cooks too??

No! No! No!

Just giving the top ten cars a little warrm up and he said " Embers car is quick - needs a little bit of taming" I said "Just like Ember" :P

Damn. Our power goes off in a few minutes until 2:00pm and I have to go to Rome just before that so I'll have to wait until this evening to find out the results. All the rest of the office have new iPhone 5s but it seems I'm not important enough to have one these days.

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

Damn. Our power goes off in a few minutes until 2:00pm and I have to go to Rome just before that so I'll have to wait until this evening to find out the results. All the rest of the office have new iPhone 5s but it seems I'm not important enough to have one these days.

They probably figure you do not know how to use it :P

The race is over and in the process of dumping the info, but as promised for the time guessing thingy I will not post until after 8PM (time here) 1 1/2 hrs time.

I'll be keen to see who gets 2nd & 3rd in the total series

The waiting is the hardest part.

Best thing is to expect the worse. <_<

I already do. One thing about being a pessimist, I might occasionally be surprised, but I'm rarely disappointed.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg