Swsrg Round 11

Yngwie

• 2 weeks later...

How many hombres are joining the festival of 12V at my joint Saturday?

Track will open at 4, chip in for pizza if keen for dinner.

Anyone give some tips on those bloody Ninco Porsche's? Joe?...John?.....Mario?.....anyone????!!! :D

Craig and i will be there ....... sorry everone

Best tip for the Porsche Cup is to lower the voltage, run them at 10 volts, you'll be surprised how much quicker and stable they become, not to mention how much it evens the field out and the racing is even closer.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Not sure yet - I'm a 50/50 bet

Won't know until tomorrow afternoon - family thingy ^_^

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

thanks for good night of racing,,, really enjoyed driving Caddos track very like/unlike my own,,only bigger longer & with elavations makes for a very cool track,,,, thanks again to John for lending the Porsche,,, sorry I could'nt take the car to a podium,, definatly had the potential.. & thanks to Caddo for lending the (Pre 72) chappy,,, again another sweet car & I failed to seize the opertunity of a top 5........... for the life of me,,, I feel I have to give Joe just one more apology :D,,,, must of ruined his racing carreer (in the porsche cup anyway).

On another note I still cant find the race classes for Swsrg or the callender,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Send Pm to Caddo & Gazza

Cheers again for a great night,,, so far I've seen a great bunch of curcuits & good fellas...

Thanks Caddo for a good night .Joe did the usual but didnt have it all his own way . Good turnout and some great racing . If we have Gaz doing the pirouettes again we'll have to have a video cam again.

Good to see new faces . Dont worry Mick ,if you hang around Joe long enough you'll soon have some good cars. Hope to see you at the next round. Niel you dont count as yuou've been doing it for ages and my young bloke did alright aswell and was happy winning his first bracket and beating the old man <_<^_^

By the way St Andrew guys thank us as they didnt know Tony had a radio going in the background until last night , as they have'nt been able to hear it before ;):D . Saying that was there a radio going in Caddo's garage last night a I couldn't hear it :P:lol: .

Cheers Craig

• Upvote 1

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Cheers guys for a great night of racing. I'm pretty sure I saw a Chinese diver pull of that same manoeuvre as gazzas difficulty 9.0 awesome to watch. Thanks to the guys that lent me a cars for the night still feel bad about johns car. Top bunch of blokes and hope to see you all next round at joes.

Cheers Mick

It won't be like this when it's different

• 2 months later...

Some of the action ......

DSC05470.jpg

DSC05469.jpg

DSC05420.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

DSC05442.jpg

DSC05452.jpg

DSC05468.jpg

DSC05464.jpg

DSC05472.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05503.jpg

DSC05518.jpg

DSC05519.jpg

A pink camera ...... seriously ??

DSC05548.jpg

DSC05558.jpg

DSC05538.jpg

DSC05524.jpg

DSC05532.jpg

DSC05570.jpg

So where are the pics Gaz?

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg