Nepean Road & Rally Circuit

jimmi

Ok just couldn't wait till i build the man cave so i have decided to build a single lane track with rally track in the centre of track,

I am building a single lane just to run & setup my race cars and i wanted a rally track aswell but have decided to link them together as Mel(ontheflipside) has done with his Awesome Bathurst track.

So it begins i have design the track on boards measuring 3100 x 1200,i just got my old scaley track out to trace a rough design for road course then free handed the rally circuit hopefully start routing this Saturday just have to get a flexi strip to use as a guide for routering ,so here is a couple of pics.

MyRallytrack.jpg

MyRalltrack2.jpgMyRallytrack3.jpg

Cheers,

Jimmi

Ok MDF all screwed together all ready for routing getting all anxious thanks to Mario(FPVGTP) for the flexistrip god knows no Bunnings or hardware store

in the area had any, so hopefully the MRS don't have to much on tomorrow so i can be kid free.

Cheers,

Jimmi

Edited by jimmi

I have two. One for the wider braid and one for narrow. Your welcome to borrow. Or just buy the width bit and Joe might put a pin in it for you.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

I can give Kai some filler if you want. Can you pick it up from him - he is here tomorrow.

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

• 4 months later...

Ok have finally done some more on my track , After the festive season and a few partie's and BBQ's, as this track will take over my carport/ Entertaining area,

Had to bog up a couple of stuff ups and i have changed a section

Now to get my ass into gear and do the recess.

20130217_124631.jpg

20130217_124534.jpg

Looks like I need to get you a couple more cartons of filler Jimmi :P