Matt K

Logan'S Ridge Raceway

My track is not finished yet, however; I did get some video of some racing from a few nights ago to put up on Youtube. I am posting the link here for you to check out. I am still working on finishing the landscaping and the mountain tunnels. I also have more to add when I get some time. We are having a blast on the track right now. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me. I am looking for a starting gantry with lights to add over the start/finish line. Hard to see in the video but I have several 6, 5 and 4 lane areas. Track is 16x12 in the "L" shape and is 6 feet wide on the left half and 5 feet wide on the right half. I have a bigger track we are currently working on that will be much larger with up to 8 lane racing an many more LC's and a better pit set up.

Matt

Edited by Matt K

I was almost scared to post any pics or video of my track after seeing some of the incredible images of the tracks on this site. You all are great with your artwork, building skills and track layouts. Some of the tracks were just insane with the amount of detail, time and money put into them.

Matt

I attempted to post this in the "members tracks" section, however; it would not allow me to start a new post/topic. Not sure why as I have posted in many other topics. At any rate, I uploaded it here in order to get it on the site.

Matt

nice tight circuit lookin forward to more videos well done

ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ןןoɹ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı