#101 gazza

2003 World hide and seek champion

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Location:Sitting in front of the computer, how else could i be typing this

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostSplitrim, on 13 September 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Cheers Mark, that must have been in the post I missed about the points awarded only down to 15th.
Doh!!

Oh well, some of the leaders must be getting desperately low on rubber and running on plastics rims anytime soon.
Making my plan, of barely truing them to leave plenty of rubber on, to come into its own and fling my car up towards the podium!!!!!
Positive to the end ...... love it
Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

#102 miveson

Raid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

There are only six of us who have not scored a podium or top 15 finish - including your truly - i unlike split am probably running on rim.

I think i csn still beat embs if we intriduce a penalty for cars with slcohol sponsorship which must surely breach some law somewhere. Suggest a 100 point deduction and car to be taken for a clean with a wire brush.

#103 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

:lol: Dettol and a wire brush? Wasn't that once the British treatment for every ailment?

Thought I was giving you a chance to catch up mark when I suggested special bonus points round seeing as Jon was running 6 stages. Not my fault you didn't seem to want to make the most of it and win some of them. :P :D
Computers. They'll never catch on.

Posted Image

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

#104 teamredracing

2013 winner of my Rally

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Sorry Mark ,cant do as I have a bet with Em hoping she will finish first so I can enjoy her sponsers drop ;) . Em :huh: :blink: :wacko: :o :o :o :o ,thats gotta hurt. Good to see the cars are on there way to Greece .Hopefully I can make some ground towards the top again.
Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

#105 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Not that the decision to combine both stabs at each Stage was the wrong one. I did my best to stay at the back of the pack and out of the way.

'Tis ok. If I do win by some miracle, seems most of my case of wine will be heading north.

I was over at Koonara on Sunday. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to catch up with Dru, his 6 year old daughter had insisted on them going for a picnic seeing as the sun was actually shining. The young French cellar manager excitedly asked His Lordship if he had any photos of the "darling little car" as she hadn't seen it yet. :rolleyes:
Computers. They'll never catch on.

Posted Image

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

#106 snurfen

2015/16 WRP World Champion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

Just caught up with this round after my jolly to Spain.

My results remind me of that old folk duo - Norfolk and Goode. D'OH!

Hoping for better luck in the cradle of civilization - dare I read Alexis' thread ? :o
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users