V8 Tipping For Round 10 - Sandown

• 2 weeks later...
Just a question about sandown 500.When i went to do my tips it had as usual the format sats race,sun race.Sandown has 2 qualifying races on sat then the 500 on sunday.Format for Sandown is different than the usual rounds so do we need different tips form for Sandown & Bathurst.When will tips close as fridays first practice is 11.15 am.If i remember rightly both qualifying races feature both drivers for there car to get starting grid for sunday.

Your quite right Truckslot - 2 qualifying sessions on Saturday of 20min each and one race Sunday. This will mean that whatever tipsters picked for race 1 will be used for Sandown.

Mark - I'm unable to view the tips (speak to Yngwie if you need to know whether you have or haven't).

Hey Guys,

Just to make it clear for me - we should only make picks for Pole on Sunday's Race (e.g the Results of Qualifying Race 2); and Win & Top 3 of the Race on Sunday?

It took me a while to work how the whole qualifying process for this weekend works - the regular 20min qualifying session sets the grid for Qualifying Race 1, which is co-drivers only.

The results of Qualifying Race 1 sets the grid for Qualifying Race 2, which is regular drivers only.

The results of Qualifying Race 2 solely sets the grid for Sundays race.... whereas in recent years the results of the two qualifying races on Saturday were combined to form Sunday's 500km starting grid.....

So, we just make 5 Tips relating to Sunday's race?

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Your quite right Truckslot - 2 qualifying sessions on Saturday of 20min each and one race Sunday. This will mean that whatever tipsters picked for race 1 will be used for Sandown.

Mark - I'm unable to view the tips (speak to Yngwie if you need to know whether you have or haven't).

Thankyou Miveson good to have that cleared up.