Narangba Raceway

warrick

andrewstrack.jpgThis is my local home track.It is located at Narangba just north of Brisbane.It is set up in Andrew Bartholomew's back yard in a purpose built double garage.It is a 4 lane routed track of just over 94ft lane length.We have race nights on Monday's with test & tunes on Friday's.Hope you enjoy the pics & more info can be found following the link below.

http://www.narangbaraceway.com/andrews3.jpgandrews2.jpgandrews1.jpgandrews4.jpg

Edited by warrick

Great track. I like track with elevation as well as radius changes. Second to last photo is the best with Noel putting on a "happy" face.

Edited by first corner crash

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

andrews1.jpg

... Second to last photo is the best with Noel putting on a "happy" face.

Noel does seem to be working awfully hard at enjoying himself, doesn't he?

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I'm just happy like this all the time 😁. I'm doing Laps dialing in the cars for the up coming APC. Andrews track is one of the smoothest tracks I've driven on.. It is very fast flowing and the racing always close. If you are ever in Brisbane I'm sure Andrew would love you to see it and burn some laps.. He is only about 30 mins from the airport.

Noel

Guest jazzbell

Great track. I like track with elevation as well as radius changes. Second to last photo is the best with Noel putting on a "happy" face.

Action,ball boy Batson would know what i'm saying but it's not fit for me to write on the forum. :D

Andrew does have a great track,love the rubber that's down.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

• 1 year later...