Round 7 Wolves Tarmac And Snow Stages

Ian J the Pom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slotcarmann - there is a brown paper bag in your glove box stuffed with cash :)

I've updated the manufacturer rankings after our local mathematical genius spotted some irregularities with the rankings system. Rather than bore you to death with the details the country and manufacturer rankings have now been addressed. The results show the best score from the highest points scoring car (ignore the fact that the figures are in negatives) and the points awarded.

Dave,

There's be a wad of cash taped to the back side of the lowest point of the lower left edge of car gate.

Make it happen. I'll make sure no one finds out.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hey Mark, I think Miau Miau is supposedly playing that day. Just as long as it's not tickets for my mate Milly in the Paralympic table tennis. You can't give those tickets away. They're too valuable.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Subarus need more help than the Mitsi's Embs - but make the drop

Yeah but Mike, both Dave and I are on Team Mitsi. :)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Great club, great event, great pics. Well done and thanks.

For the non europeans, Malcolm runs a very strong junior section at Wolves and has brought on some great young racers. At the slot.it challenge in Hereford a few weeks ago, Lewis ripped the seniors apart with a great win, a feat replicated in the juniors by Ashley. Sam is now slouch either!

Biggest shock I got from the results table is STREWTH, I'M A BLOODY ORSTRALIAN! Fair dinkum and all that.

thedoog.jpg

wosautos12.gif

Well done Ian and Mal, looks like you had a great time. Sorry I couldnt make it, but it looks like you had the marshalling covered. I got quite excited when I saw that my car was one of the few that didnt de-slot on Stage 3, but it was still dreadful. Thanks for all the great pics of my car btw :D

Snurf, didn't I tell you I bought my house from Steve Bull, I'm sure Dave(Slotcarmann) must know, as he paid us a visit last year. See you two At Pendle on Sunday.

Simon

Whats not to like...........

How good was that . Finished in the points to keep me close to the top. Happy with that. Thanks Ian, Malcolm and the gang for the fine effort you guys put in. Thanks for the pics and the vids. Enjoyed them .Your club and area is steeped in famous people . To the podiumites , Slotcarman, Kidvoltage and Ember. Great job . Still happy to see the Aussie contingent up there.Em ,sorry about the Frog cars being so good . Should have sent one hey :D . Onward and upward to the next one and hope to see the Wolves camp in the 2013 proxy.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Quite happy to have a pretty Mitsi rather than a "Cheese eating surrender Monkey." © J Clarkson. Narh. Don't really have a problem with the frogs. But there was always going to be a plethora of them running.

Can we have someone run an experiment though? I want to know what sound frogs really make when you stand on them. ;)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Can we have someone run an experiment though? I want to know what sound frogs really make when you stand on them. ;)

Anyone of these sounds .....

http://youtu.be/ib2EaXpw44E

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017