Round 7 Wolves Tarmac And Snow Stages

63 replies to this topic

#61 teamredracing

2013 winner of my Rally

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

How good was that . Finished in the points to keep me close to the top. Happy with that. Thanks Ian, Malcolm and the gang for the fine effort you guys put in. Thanks for the pics and the vids. Enjoyed them .Your club and area is steeped in famous people . To the podiumites , Slotcarman, Kidvoltage and Ember. Great job . Still happy to see the Aussie contingent up there.Em ,sorry about the Frog cars being so good . Should have sent one hey :D . Onward and upward to the next one and hope to see the Wolves camp in the 2013 proxy.
Cheers Craig
Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

#62 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Quite happy to have a pretty Mitsi rather than a "Cheese eating surrender Monkey." © J Clarkson. Narh. Don't really have a problem with the frogs. But there was always going to be a plethora of them running.

Can we have someone run an experiment though? I want to know what sound frogs really make when you stand on them. ;)
Computers. They'll never catch on.

Posted Image

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

#63 gazza

2003 World hide and seek champion

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,146 posts
  • Location:Sitting in front of the computer, how else could i be typing this

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostEmber, on 31 July 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Can we have someone run an experiment though? I want to know what sound frogs really make when you stand on them. ;)
Anyone of these sounds .....

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

#64 kidvoltage

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

I can tell you how deep frogs like water.

knee-deep, knee-deep.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users